What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Re: Jackass

Rise Against

Chicken_Hunter said:
I love death, i hope he did die. It would be funny, even better if it was on tape so i could watch.

Thats the most f**kin whacked thing i have ever read.. thats just f**ked up.. u need severe help.. death is far from funny, regardless of who it is, its a f**kin life and no one should f**kin laugh when someone dies. It someone's son or daughter, someones parent, someone uncle and if someone laughed at my brother cause he drowned in a baby pool for example id f**kin snap. No respect what so ever, that is the most whacked unrespectful, inhumane thing ive ever read

Chicken_Hunter said:
I love death, i hope he did die. It would be funny, even better if it was on tape so i could watch.

You are an absolute wanker, whatever good things I have tought about you, they are now gone, death is a terrible thing.

Melstar

Juniors
there are stories of some funny deaths on the Darwin Awards site. Some people are bloody stupid and lack common sense

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Melstar said:
there are stories of some funny deaths on the Darwin Awards site. Some people are bloody stupid and lack common sense

Hence the name Jackass.