What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Re: Jackass

Dragon Fanatic

Juniors
I have this from many reliable sources that Mr Jackass, Johnny Knoxville has died. Johnny and Weeman were doing a stunt which involved eating an extremely large bag of Salt. The stunt put Wee Man into a coma and Johnny Died. What happened was when you put salt on a slug it srivvels up, well thats what basically happened top his insides and it poisoned him.

R.I.P Johnny Knoxville

weasel

First Grade
No offence but that rumour seems highly dubious. A rumour I heard regarding Jackass: It sucks.

Dragon Fanatic

Juniors
Ok i found this off many sources. I was also very very sceptical when I heard this but, I have heard the same story off mates, randoms and a bloke who works at MTV.

Once Dead

Bench
The guy wouldn't be that stupid to do that, hopefully, and hopefully it ain't true.....cos that would suck, not because he was famous, but because he was a normal bloke

Anonymous

Juniors
Doesn't he check with a doctor before he pulls any of his stunts? I can't imagine any doctor would have said eating a bag of salt would have been ok.

This would be all over the net if it was true. I also searched for it on MTV.com and nothing, nada. I doubt he's dead. I'll wait until I see something official before I accept that the great man has pulled his last stunt.

The thing I cant get...is how does a lil dude like weeman only get in a coma? and not die too. I mean his bodymass is half of Johnnys.

That Guy

Juniors
:shock: No, noooo

This must be B.S!!

They stopped filming jackass a while ago I thought, and besides, they always consult a doctor before doing their stunts.

Johnny can't be gone.

LMAO Johnnys the man...remember when he dressed up in that bear suit and had a wrestling match with that real bear!? :clap:

BJ

Juniors
they brought out the movie as their last hoorah.. they stopped performing any jackass stunts and taping anymore shows because johnny wanted to focus on a movie career (he was in men in black 2) and this pissed off most of the cast because they wanted to keep doing it..
i doubt this rumour is true.. and like everyone else until something official pops up that's all it'll be regarded as a rumour..

knights04

Bench
Jackass is stupid. I remember a guy squating in a portable toilet full of human crap getting turned over by a garbage truck. Or when they were running trollies into bushes. Tools

socksie

Juniors
i highly doubt that rumour has any truth to it

it would be huge news but i've heard nothing
and the movie was like the finale because johnny didnt want to do anymore which is why bam, steve-o et al are all doing their own things

they have done many many more dangerous things and not died
and johnny usually consults his doctor beforehand (think the bee one, the meat suit one)

Godz Illa

Coach
There are bullshit rumours like this going around all the time. I remember a few years ago there was a rumour circulating that the chick from Aqua had died. I wore black for a month before that rumour was disproven.

Latest posts