What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davester

Juniors
Kurt Gidley :arrow: Newcastle Knights (2 years re-signing)

Daily Telegraph said:
New deal for Gidley
NEWCASTLE five-eighth Kurt Gidley will ink a new two-year deal with a one-year option with the Knights today.

LeagueFanNumeroUno said:
Roosters have been linked with:

Reni Maitua
Roy Asotasi (strong rumors)
Stuart Fielden
Ben Creagh
Justin Poore
Ashton Sims (strong rumors)

Nate Myles & Frank Pritchard are also speculative names. Expect Cross to go to Western Force, & either Fitzgibbon or Morley to go to ESL or Souths.

Absolutely no chance that Fielden will be going anyway this year. He will leave when is contract is up at the end of next season. Unfortunately. He'll go great over there!

Y2Eel

First Grade
Big Mick © said:
Unless you've found an extra $75,000 from somewhere...then yeah I would.

iam sure parra have another $75,000 at the moment with all their players off contract plus morrison leaving..

Avenger

Immortal
Big Mick © said:
Unless you've found an extra $75,000 from somewhere...then yeah I would.

Seriously how the f*ck would either of us know how much each club is offering Lyon ? (nobody except Parra are allowed to).

Papers just make sh*t up. The Sunday Telegraph have him now maybe going to Manly again. This week we will know where Simba is heading.

I have heard from my sources that he has agreed to play for Parra.

If I am wrong I will stand corrected. Then be in shock then get angry.

Big Mick

Referee
If you seriously believe clubs wait till June 30 then your delusional...Frank Pritchard is the prime example.

Why did he knock back $275,000 a year at Penrith?

Cause he's accepted a deal at Manly worth in total alot more than that but only $225,000 under the salary cap.

Big Mick

Referee
Harold Bishop said:
On the Radio the other day they were saying that Pritchard was a done deal with the Roosters...

Unless your offering $400,000 you wont get him.

Although he'll probably sign for the Roosters for $150,000 a year...

Like Morley's on only $200,000 according to the NRL...and Minichello $180,000 up until this years contract haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts