What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iafeta said:
Hulka said:
Kiwi said:
Hulka said:
Paul Gallen has agreed to a new 3 year deal with Cronulla today.

Sorry guys he is sticking with us :D

Was another team after him? :-s
Parra, Manly and NZ to name just 3..

We were? Is there any off contract forward we haven't been apparently dealing with?!! :roll:

Thats Price, Wiki (they're true), Stuart Fielden, Chad Robinson, Mark Riddell, Brent Kite, Glenn Morrison, Chris Beattie, Carl Webb... pffft, is there anyone else?

u forgot paul stringer and LUKE DAVICO!

Corbin

Juniors
i was reading in league week a while ago it said that players from the UK were going to come to
australia because the ESL is reducing the overseas quota from 4 --> 3 does any1 know which players
are coming to the NRL???

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Apparently the Dragons have signed Colin Best from Hull, I hope not though he's a dirty Scummer.

Wasnt he the panther player, who was the oldest player in the comp if memory serves right?

Earl

Coach
Shaun said:
Apparently the Dragons have signed Colin Best from Hull, I hope not though he's a dirty Scummer.

Wasnt he the panther player, who was the oldest player in the comp if memory serves right?

Your memory is very poor :lol: ;-)

Moffo

Referee
souths will sign 1-2 pommy players. McRae won't come over by himself, I can assure you of that

Cheers,
Moffo

Earl

Coach
Colin Best was the winger/centre who played for Cronulla. Went very close to playing Origin.

MEE

Juniors
2GB said not long ago that Joel Monaghan will most likely goto Manly. That means he'll probably either stay with Canberra or goto the Roosters.

ngap

Juniors
On the radio today he said his brother told him that an offer from the roosters is hard to ignore. Almost like saying don't come to Manly.

Earl

Coach
If Grothe goes to Cronulla than Parramatta have even more rocks in there head than I gave them credit for.

t-ba

Post Whore
Could Monas hurry and Make up his decision already :roll: .

I've seen the Donald Rumour in one place...The Eagles sub-forum. It's not even at the Hutch FFS...

Status
Not open for further replies.