What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour: Soward wants release... Hope Not

dragonfan1

Juniors
In recent years it's been mostly Knights players, but I see the trend swinging towards Brisbane.

Knights? Reynoldson only comes to mind. As you guys know, we didn't really seem to recruit marquee players (while brown was coach). I thought whoever we recruit however, it's been spread across many clubs.

RedVDave

First Grade
It's funny. Roosters take dogs and dogs take dragons. But who do we take?

Souths & Sharks rejects:

-Bryson Goodwin (Lower Grades)
-Ben Rogers
-Nathan Long (Has played for Sharks previously)
-Tony Caine
-Colin Best (same as long)
-Matt Bikerstaff (as above)
-Sam Isemonger
-Nick Youngquest
-Willie Manu
-Brett Firman (Lower Grades)
-Lee Hookey (as above)

Thank goodness Saint Benny has bucked this trend well and truly this year!

RedVDave

First Grade
Knights? Reynoldson only comes to mind. As you guys know, we didn't really seem to recruit marquee players (while brown was coach). I thought whoever we recruit however, it's been spread across many clubs.

Ennis & Price also come to mind but like I stated earlier it's mostly Shark & Soufffes nuffies we sign, I agree though we never did sign anyone who was a super player whilst browny was in charge except for Super Sowie of course!

RufusRex

Post Whore
Have to remember that Bennett is in charge now not Brown ... Bennett is not the type to flick Soward for Rogers. If there is someone coming bet your bum the player will be better than Soward.

Thats if there is any truth to this sh*t at all.

saint-colesy

Juniors
Ennis & Price also come to mind but like I stated earlier it's mostly Shark & Soufffes nuffies we sign, I agree though we never did sign anyone who was a super player whilst browny was in charge except for Super Sowie of course!

Price?
:?

dogz08

First Grade
It's all bullsh*t what comes from that Bulldogs debate page. we wouldn't want him anyway..

EagleDragon

Juniors
i really hope lance ohaiho comes to replace soward, that would be very nice. ohaiho played a major role in the world cup upset.