What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings and Crap IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stagger eel

Staff member
The player from Souffs is Addin Fonua-Blake, a lock/backrower. he was mentioned as the new tenant going into the Horo household, before Mark took the job at the Panffers.

Playing SG Ball next year, was in the NSW under16s this year

That's him! Was described to me as a bit of a mad merkin, maybe poupou can enlighten us all in what that means..

Gronk

Staff member
The player from Souffs is Addin Fonua-Blake, a lock/backrower. he was mentioned as the new tenant going into the Horo household, before Mark took the job at the Panffers.

That's him! Was described to me as a bit of a mad merkin, maybe poupou can enlighten us all in what that means..

013315-millie-horo.jpg

Family time: (clockwise from bottom left) Troy Savage, Peni Terepo, Jayden Horo, Addin Fonua-Blake, Eithan Tangira, Warner Taunolo, Millie Horo, Justin Horo, Jordan Horo and Mark Horo sit down to dinner at their Northmead home on Wednesday night. Picture: Jarryd Stedman

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...rramatta-juniors/story-e6frexnr-1226081016854

butch82

Juniors

you mean mark horo delboy ?

Gronk

Staff member
Bradford new boy Manase Manuokafoa looking forward to running with the Bulls

7:00am Tuesday 25th October 2011

New Bulls recruit Manase Manuokafoa has declared himself ready for the challenge at Odsal next season and roared: “Bring it on!”
The powerhouse prop, 26, became Bradford’s sixth new signing after agreeing a one-year deal earlier this month.
The giant Tonga international, who stands 6ft 5in and weighs in at over 17 stone, arrives from Parramatta Eels following spells with South Sydney and North Queensland Cowboys.
Manuokafoa – who met Bulls boss Mick Potter in Australia to seal the deal – told the T&A: “I’m really excited about the move and I can’t wait to get over to Bradford and rip into pre-season next month.
“Bradford were a major force in Super League not so long ago and I know all about their success with the likes of Lesley Vainikolo, Shontayne Hape and Robbie Paul.
“Mick explained that the club is currently rebuilding, so it’s an exciting time to go there.
“I’m 26 and at a good age – and I’m looking forward to taking Bradford back to where they should be.
“I have a lot to prove because I am coming from a different country and the supporters will expect me to perform but that is a challenge I am relishing.”
Full interview in today's Telegraph & Argus
Comments(2)

Bullsman says...
10:24am Tue 25 Oct 11
Once again welcome aboard Manase. Hopefully our big Tongan will make a huge impact for the bulls, just like big joe. I don't think Manase will be our last signing, usually clubs make a statement saying that fans shouldn't expect more signings, which the bulls haven't made. So I expect one more maybe two at a push. COYB bring on 2012

Report this post »    Register/Log In »

bullslad17 says...
7:06pm Tue 25 Oct 11
I hope he's a good player because we need a decent replacement for Lynch. I've seen the footage from YouTube and it seems obvious he can offload well. He seems enthusiastic too, so hopefully he'll settle well and prove an excellent capture for us.

Welcome to Bradford Manase!
http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co....oa_looking_forward_to_running_with_the_Bulls/

Gronk

Staff member
Rumour Mill: There has been a late swing in the ongoing pursuit of Todd Carney with the Dragons now right in the mix. Cronulla remain favourites but with the Dragons losing Tim Moltzen, they have made Carney an offer. It is a surprise move and one that suggests the Dragons are in for a big culture change and a big fall now Wayne Bennett has fled. Robert Lui is set to be suspended for a significant period of time by the NRL. The Sydney Morning Herald revealed allegations that Lui kicked his partner in the head, admitted to headbutting her and then swore at police. If found guilty, there is no way he will play in the NRL in 2012. Spurned Roosters prop Jason Ryles is expected to sign with Melbourne. The Raiders are set to add another boom recruit by bringing in Melbourne winger Anthony Quinn. Canberra Raiders discard Matt Orford has been linked to the Tigers.
http://www.rleague.com/content/article.php?id=41579

Maroubra Eel

Coach

A lady I work with has a son who played at Souths in the Matts last year with Addin. She said he is a good player. This lady's son is playing with St George next year.
Her son is Tongan (Fenukitau). She said the biggest problem for the islander kids at this age is to stay clear of the grog.

Gronk

Staff member
Pressure's on SBW for big decision

28/10/2011 12:08:00

williams_sonnybill924.jpg

Sonny Bill Williams to decide if he's staying or leaving New Zealand Rugby

The pressure is being piled on Sonny Bill Williams to decide if he's staying or leaving New Zealand Rugby.
Williams is off contract with the NZRU and has been linked with several NRL clubs, including the Parramatta Eels and the Sydney Roosters.
NZRU boss Steve Tew says the chances that he'll stay put are fifty/fifty.
"He's got a very big decision to make, we're expecting it to be made by Monday," says Mr Tew.
He says his manager Koda Nasser has been in the country negotiating with the NZRU but has now returned to Australia.
http://www.newstalkzb.co.nz/newsdetail1.asp?storyid=207774

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
the only pressure is from that idiot Nasser who is trying to make an easy dollar out of him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts