What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and even More Crap VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

bartman

Immortal
He did ok in our lower grades back in the day. We're lacking a back-up hooker option for 2013 with Casey's demise, not that Kearney has seen fit to use a hooker rotation on the bench...

boxhead

First Grade
Is the implication of the banter between Avenger and Suitman that Ricky Stuart will be our coach next season?
Colour me confused, I thought Kearney had the full support of the board :sarcasm:

I hope Keating isn't relegated to NSW Cup if Hinchcliffe does indeed sign; I have been very impressed with him under Kearney. The problem is that Keating has shown in the past that his form suffers when he starts off the bench.....but he did well when interchanging with Kingston so I don't see why he can't do it again.
He might even be an option in the second row to replace Hindmarsh?
(Sorry if that is too bold a statement.)

Juniors
Why so negative re. Hinchcliffe last year in the city country game he outshone Farah did he not...He is a solid footballer coming from a team with a winning culture..

Status
Not open for further replies.