What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Even More Crap XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chipmunk

Coach
Ive not really seen a lot of Hunt, but I guess he has a few in front of him at Souths to get a genuine consistent crack in first grade. Does anyone who has seen him play believe he is a genuine start up first grader ahead of Sio and the rest or is he likely to be keeping me Mullany company there as one of the back 3 for Wenty?

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
Thanks for the info. I am very interested to see who we appoint. How did he come to leave the Titans?

No worries, it was just an inch or two in the Courier Mail today.

Officially he left for family reasons but the rumors blamed it on a clash with Searle (still a major stakeholder). The Titans have yet to appoint a replacement CEO.

While he ran the club there was a real feelgood factor that hasn't been there since the Centre of Excellance debacle.

Chipmunk

Coach
Just a smidge

But seriously we have been very active in the player market. Its great to see us get some talented youth for a change

Our recruitment has certainly been all about potential. There isnt a new player coming next year that doesnt have some potential to go quite good. Of course if they dont live up to the potential then all they will be is dud signings

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
No worries, it was just an inch or two in the Courier Mail today.

Officially he left for family reasons but the rumors blamed it on a clash with Searle (still a major stakeholder). The Titans have yet to appoint a replacement CEO.

While he ran the club there was a real feelgood factor that hasn't been there since the Centre of Excellance debacle.

Sounds like a good candidate for the job. Obviously we need a bloody good one lol.

Thanks again.

Bigfella

Coach
Hard to argue with that...

Vidot would be a massive upgrade for us.

Josh mansour had a blinder for Penrith yest and showed how much value an outside back and even a winger can add to a side

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Mansour is an excellent player, he was outstanding yesterday.

Hunt is a handy signing but he is light years away from rep footy.

Gronk

Staff member
Mansour is an excellent player, he was outstanding yesterday.

Hunt is a handy signing but he is light years away from rep footy.

To be fair, the Bunnies have a very solid back 3 in front of him with plenty coming through.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Ive read (vis The Mole) that Kevin Walters is heading to Brisbane as assistant coach. I wonder where this leaves one S Kearney?
Hey Staggs. Whats your opinion of our current Interim CEO? Im impressed that he is actually a Parra fan. Thats a good start for mine.

The Colonel

Immortal
Hunt is an ok signing for mine. I would still like to see Tuitahi or Moekioala during the trials given a fair go. Tuitahi runs the ball very well and is a good finisher. Hunt is a good utility and can fill positions 1-6 if need be. The youngsters are better wingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.