What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Even More Crap XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Thought you'd love that one Hiney....a noted Furnsie hater...NOTED...:shock:

Say what you like about David..he doesn't need me to stick up for him. Great bloke that is all I will add to it....A MAN'S MAN...not a dick head, not mental....a credit to Rugby League..
I don't hate Furner Pete i just don't rate him as a coach, it's my opinion mate nothing personal. I rated him highly as a player but wouldn't know him from a bar of soap but he always seemed like a decent bloke. I just love giving him some stick because you jump on the line every time ;-)

Seems like Stagger did my work for me :lol:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Over it already Muzz. Now get to bed..and stay there...you're grounded!!!!
He grew up with one of my best mates, i have known Johnny since he was 13. He was always a bit of a scallywag and confident in his ability but never up himself. His brother Shane is a top bloke as well.

Sorry Pete this reply was meant for the Thurston YouTube clip.

Last edited:

parra pete

Referee
Well, as Jack wasn't the coach when the great Pennant Hill Motor Inferno occurred (and hadn't been for a few years), it would be hard to blame him.

Yeah, drawing a long bow, that's for sure...

Jack was in charge when both came into First Grade!!!!......and mate, I wouldn't blame Jack Gibson, or John Monie for what they did out of football, same as I wouldn't blame David for what Raiders players do outside of football.
In saying that, Eric Grothe senior is a GOOD BLOKE, and another generous with his time. I had a great afternoon with him at a SOO luncheon in Brisbane a couple of years ago.
I was in awe of him. A gentleman, that's for sure...and I have never seen a better winger (...hang on - except for maybe Ken Irvine) in my time of watching Rugby League

Etu Uaisele

Juniors
If its true we have signed Wallace I would try and get him down here straight away. 4 games this year left and he isn't in Broncos starting team.

:lol: this guy ^^ hey maybe we could sign Nathan Peats , Justin Hunt , Hoppa , Mossop , Norman and Prior for the rest of the year and avoid the spoon . A quick petition should be enough to make it happen .

Avenger

Immortal
Well Stuart said on radio last weekend that another 3 signings are coming. Most likely Hunt, Prior and Wallace.

Status
Not open for further replies.