What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and even more Crap XXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Just saw Sharp on Sterlo, he looked drunk and i could barely understand a word this clown was saying. Foran is as good as gone IMO. Sterlo looks shattered that they have botched this so badly.

He was rambling about signing Gordon and spending 2 million dollars on playing fields. Had no idea about Hoppa not getting 3rd party deals and reckons BA and DA have a robust working relationship. Honestly if this is the best the club can do for a chairman we may as well pack up now.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Just saw Sharp on Sterlo, he looked drunk and i could barely understand a word this clown was saying. Foran is as good as gone IMO. Sterlo looks shattered that they have botched this so badly.

He was rambling about signing Gordon and spending 2 million dollars on playing fields. Had no idea about Hoppa not getting 3rd party deals and reckons BA and DA have a robust working relationship. Honestly if this is the best the club can do for a chairman we may as well pack up now.

i didn't get that impression at all

Joely01

Bench
Kieran foran in the green and gold hey snorky? Man he was fired up

Wasn't Sharpy all over the place in that interview.
"We are in about as good a position as any club to get his signature" right that sums it up.
I know his heart is in the right place for the club, but he doesn't really give the best interviews.

EelsFan05

Bench
It was a if Sterlo was giving Sharpe and ultimatum to get Foran or on his bike. Great to see Sterlo so passionate.

whall15

Coach
I'm not sure that I believe Sharp.

He said that there's a standard process in place where contracts are handed over to the board for final ratification and yet when he first became aware of the terms in early June he hadn't seen the contract despite it being finalised in mid-March.

In order for that to be true then the board despite having to ratify the contract let three months go by without doing so or even reviewing the contract despite that being standard practice for the club. I find that hard to believe and if it were true then its gross incompetence.

Status
Not open for further replies.