What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and even more Crap XXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

whall15

Coach
I can't see Manly offering Foran a DCE-like deal. They would be without a forward pack for about a decade.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
11111967_10152958697601009_384457295420028757_n.jpg

Stagger eel

Staff member
So the only person we have heard from at the club since this broke has been Mannah and Morgs. Besides Sharps statement of dribble. It's absolutely pathetic, i can't believe people are continually sticking up for these absolute Imbo's. Where is the interim CEO, where is Ando who is supposedly running the football department. Where is the chairman??? We couldn't stop the dopey turd being in front of the camera when we announced the Foran signing. The leadership at this club is dreadful on and off the field.

When the Sharks were copping shit over the Gordon drama, Lyle Gorman to his credit went on about every sporting radio program to clear the air on the matter and give those that were interested, clarity on the situation....

Wtf do we do? ... Send a media release saying we're disappointed that it went public!!

We are a f**king joke.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
When the Sharks were copping shit over the Gordon drama, Lyle Gorman to his credit went on about every sporting radio program to clear the air on the matter and give those that were interested, clarity on the situation....

Wtf do we do? ... Send a media release saying we're disappointed that it went public!!

We are a f**king joke.
It's so depressing, that statement sounds like he is as good as gone. I have copped that many text's today from gloating Bronco fans i just about smashed my phone. This club is cursed it really is, the NRL need to save us from ourselves they really do.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I'm assuming the club have a strategy that its better to stay quiet than to fuel the media flames. Considering the media will carry on regardless I don't think its a particularly great idea.

Yeah best we keep James Hooper, Paul Kent, Matt Johns, Danny Weidler, Graeme Hughes, Josh Massoud and Buzz Rothfield quiet with our deafening silence....

That'll f**k em...

BoneyBlake17

Juniors
And every body has forgot what a shambles it was appointing Brad arthur. After they already told Jason Taylor he had the gig and had a video interview already done with him.

ParraSteve

Juniors
Gotta feel sorry for the current players who have been thrown under the bus at press conferences having to answer questions about Foran when its the board's job to do so.

And every body has forgot what a shambles it was appointing Brad arthur. After they already told Jason Taylor he had the gig and had a video interview already done with him.

x 2 .....the writing was on the wall back then but these morons were elected back in power and are destroying this club.

They say any publicity is good publicity, but gee after a while you look like a total bunch of wankers and that happened many years ago to our once great club.

So...hang on...IF the dual contracts rumour is true...then my conspiracy theory gains more legs.

Is it possible that my CRAZY CONSPIRACY THEORY is right after all, and that a secretive swifty was pulled on the Board by the likes of SS (and possibly BA)?

Now I'm slowly coming to a position where I wouldn't be surprised...

...yes, I know it seems ludicrous at first but it's actually the only logical answer to all the rumours we have heard.

Yet no one is actually willing to consider it...and why? Because the likes of Jodeci and Stagger are still bending over for the previous administration and want everyone to hate Sharp etc so that their boyfriends can slink their way back in. And everyone else wants to suck the second hand cum from them (read: their ill gotten inside info).

What's the worst thing that's happened here? All of you. Jumping the gun, engaging in a massive circle jerk and frothing at the mouth over what should be dead and buried political connections.

If it turns out that SS (and possibly BA) tried to screw us and DA manages to negotiate his way out of it and keep Foran then you all better bow down to the likes of Sharpie and Ando and end this ankle-grabbing facade.

BennyBoy

Juniors
Gotta feel sorry for the current players who have been thrown under the bus at press conferences having to answer questions about Foran when its the board's job to do so.
I no longer have any idea what the board's job actually is, they continually deny any knowledge of everything and anything.

This latest saga certainly makes a mockery of sharps recent claim to the NRL that there is nothing wrong with our governance :roll:

IFR33K

Coach
So...hang on...IF the dual contracts rumour is true...then my conspiracy theory gains more legs.

Is it possible that my CRAZY CONSPIRACY THEORY is right after all, and that a secretive swifty was pulled on the Board by the likes of SS (and possibly BA)?

...yes, I know it seems ludicrous at first but it's actually the only logical answer to all the rumours we have heard.

Yet no one is actually willing to consider it...and why? Because the likes of Jodeci and Stagger are still bending over for the previous administration and want everyone to hate Sharp etc so that their boyfriends can slink their way back in. And everyone else wants to suck the second hand cum from them (read: their ill gotten inside info).

What's the worst thing that's happened here? All of you. Jumping the gun, engaging in a massive circle jerk and frothing at the mouth over what should be dead and buried political connections.

If it turns out that SS (and possibly BA) tried to screw us and DA manages to negotiate his way out of it and keep Foran then you all better bow down to the likes of Sharpie and Ando and end this ankle-grabbing facade.

Forum to go into meltdown in 3.... 2....1......

hineyrulz

Post Whore

At least we finally know who Casper really is :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.