What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and More Crap V

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDM

First Grade
He doesn't run hard enough to play edge forward, and we dont need more tight forwards on big money.

TheRam

Coach
I would be going for David Taylor from Souths. We need a wrecking ball out wide. At the moment we only have Fui. Can you imagine if they were both on the field at the same time and hitting it up one after the other?

The carnage and holes on quick play the balls for Sandow and Hayne to exploit would be unbelievable.

If we are going to throw big bucks at a wide running forward he is my pick not JWH. Also we have Sandow that could maybe help in getting him to Parra. Just a thought.

Pazza

First Grade
Lewis Brown is a player i would be going for, he definitely has the running game to cause problems down that right edge.

Last edited:

TheRam

Coach
Lewis Brown is a player in would be going for, he definitely has the running game to cause problems down that right edge.

He is a capable enough player, but overall he comes under the category of a dime a dozen type.

I'm talking about a game breaker here.

Pazza

First Grade
He is a capable enough player, but overall he comes under the category of a dime a dozen type.

I'm talking about a game breaker here.

I agree on dave taylor, he would look great in the blue and gold. But i think there is something we both can agree on, our back row needs a major overhaul. I think we need a couple of good signings especially if Hindmarsh retires, apart from Maitua, the others can take a walk.

TheRam

Coach
you are right
I agree on dave taylor, he would look great in the blue and gold. But i think there is something we both can agree on, our back row needs a major overhaul. I think we need a couple of good signings especially if Hindmarsh retires, apart from Maitua, the others can take a walk.

Yes you are right. But we are in need of a centre more than anything really.

TheRam

Coach
I'm glad they didn't. Both are average and Sau can't tackle, so not surprised Bennett left him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.