What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and More Crap V

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmancraigy

Coach
Yes I dont know, so whats your point, if that is the case how do you know other clubs offered him top dollar, "paper talk"?:roll:

I don't know.

But what I DO know is that Hoppa oozes raw talent. One of the most naturally gifted footballers I've seen in a long long time. (up there with Hayne on that front).

Small surprise he looked extremely comfortable on the Origin stage when he played.

So I guess you're right - the only reason he came to Parra is because we were the only mob foolish enough to offer him a contract of any kind :roll: More fool us that we offered him a big one...

The only reason one club ends up paying $X for a player of his calibre is because another club offered $X-1.

hasman

Juniors
When are we going to make some f**king signings even if it is extending the contracts of sio, Blair and hopefully hayne. Just give us something to look forward for god sake. That said atleast we get two points this week and i may get a chance to cheer for a winning team

Sio and Blair aren't off contract have 1 year remaining. But I believe Sio is about to extend another Two more years.

mrt_spec

Juniors
Hopefully he can pull a Reni Maitua and come back great.

Now that's some good news.

#AboutTimeWeHadSomeGoodSigningNews

Apologies for the off topic question, but if you don't mind indulging - why do you write the last sentence with a # and no spaces?

I think I missed a meeting.

-----

I also hope he comes back great.

IFR33K

Coach
Someone in the sharks forum reckons t Rex and lussick will be announced shortly to the eels. Believes he has the most reliable of sources.

spartan2153

Juniors
Someone in the sharks forum reckons t Rex and lussick will be announced shortly to the eels. Believes he has the most reliable of sources.

Lussick is so overated.

funny thing is all the kearney lovers are now clutching to the he attracts players to the club argument. HOw about he wins with this squad he has now before worrying 5 years down the track.

Parra Pride

Referee
Apologies for the off topic question, but if you don't mind indulging - why do you write the last sentence with a # and no spaces?

I think I missed a meeting.

-----

I also hope he comes back great.

I don't have twitter you see, and Gronk told me in another thread that this forum is like the original twitter or something.

#SoIPostHashtagsHere

hindy111

Post Whore
yeh ive not seen lussick do much-Reminds me of justin poore-May as well keep him who would orbably be cheaper now wouldnt he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts