What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and TheRam's whinging XXVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
well we've got the money for someone...

this is amazing for the club as he probably would of been hard pressed to contribute to the squad this year...

the extra money would be just amazing
I would be adding him to the coaching staff as a mentor to the young fowards. He is well liked by his team mates.

SDM

First Grade
If the answer is a fat heap who gives away penalties and destroys attacking movements in the opposition 20, then the question is not; what is our team missing?

#youalreadyplayedtwoyearstoolong

hineyrulz

Post Whore
If the answer is a fat heap who gives away penalties and destroys attacking movements in the opposition 20, then the question is not; what is our team missing?

#youalreadyplayedtwoyearstoolong
I hear we are also chasing Justin Poore to replace Junior Paulo.

Kornstar

Coach
Could be an insurance measure if Watmough retires for this season. He might just play in Wenty and only get the call up if needed through injury.

Unless he's been training in the off season though I'd imagine it would be pointless.

Gronk

Staff member
As Members heard a little earlier today, the Dyldam Parramatta Eels are pleased to announce young forwards Daniel Alvaro, Kaysa Pritchard and Alex Twal have re-signed with the Blue and Gold.

22 year-old Daniel Alvaro, who made his NRL debut for the club in 2015, and 21 year-old Kaysa Pritchard, who made his NRL debut for the Eels in 2013, will both extend their contracts with Parramatta until the end of 2018.

Alex Twal, 19, who is yet to make his NRL debut, has extended for an additional season to the end of 2017.

“The thing you notice immediately about Daniel, Alex and Kaysa is their attitude and dedication to their training and preparation,” Head Coach Brad Arthur said.

“They’re talented footballers, but they're also quality people to have around the club, and that’s what we’re looking for. I’m looking forward to seeing them continue to learn from the leaders in the team and progress this season."

http://www.parraeels.com.au/content/eels/club/news/2016/02/26/eels_re_sign_young_f.html

Status
Not open for further replies.