What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and TheRam's whinging XXVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

emjaycee

Coach
When he gets his timing right, I reckon that short little gay Indian guy, Poupou Escobar is pretty funny.

Basil Brush

Juniors
So, for those that don't already know, the Hindy news was a hoax.

I am a bit surprised anyone fell for it, but I am a massive skeptic about anything

strider

Post Whore
I find them hilarious tbh. Each to their own. I don't really find Billy Connolly funny at all but many people obviously do.

I think they can be funny - but often end up a bit stupid .... fletch moreso than hindy

I remember ryan girdler used to be quite funny on the footyshow when he did a few things - he did a thing with fletch once that was f**kin funny

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I find them hilarious tbh. Each to their own. I don't really find Billy Connolly funny at all but many people obviously do.

I run the risk of being attacked by Lawrence Mooney on twitter, but to me there is big difference between being a funny guy and a comedian.

Over a couple of beers, Fletch would no doubt make you laugh but I find his skits with Hindy a bit shit. I hope they scale it back this year.

Basil Brush

Juniors
Dickheads.

No doubt about that.

However you only have to spend 5 minutes on social media (or even the main NRL forum) to realise how many idiots there are out there.

I have a theory that 98% of the population are stupid. I include myself in that 98% but I hope I am one of the less stupid ones....

Incorrect

Coach
I run the risk of being attacked by Lawrence Mooney on twitter, but to me there is big difference between being a funny guy and a comedian.

Over a couple of beers, Fletch would no doubt make you laugh but I find his skits with Hindy a bit shit. I hope they scale it back this year.

Agree. And for the record, if Lawrence Mooney is a comedian then so too are guys like Daryl Somers, Craig McLaughlin and Dr Philip Nitschke... His twitter tirade against the journo was embarrassing. Imagine being such a tool that you admonished someone who didn't think you were gods gift to comedy? Reeks of insecurity.

Back to the footy. If Watmough retires, whether it's now or some time later this year, it's obvious he won't be playing in 2017. So that being the case, I think distributing his money between topping up Junior if he is still any chance of staying, and enticing Rochow is the way to go. I'm a big fan of Rochow, I've lurked around the Knights forum in the past and late last year I mentioned he should be captain for 2016. I think he's the goods. As for Jnr, the fact we've Re-signed Twal and Alvaro suggests maybe they are looked on as being the future and the Paulo ship has sailed to Sticky's ocean...

Agree. And for the record, if Lawrence Mooney is a comedian then so too are guys like Daryl Somers, Craig McLaughlin and Dr Philip Nitschke... His twitter tirade against the journo was embarrassing. Imagine being such a tool that you admonished someone who didn't think you were gods gift to comedy? Reeks of insecurity.

Back to the footy. If Watmough retires, whether it's now or some time later this year, it's obvious he won't be playing in 2017. So that being the case, I think distributing his money between topping up Junior if he is still any chance of staying, and enticing Rochow is the way to go. I'm a big fan of Rochow, I've lurked around the Knights forum in the past and late last year I mentioned he should be captain for 2016. I think he's the goods. As for Jnr, the fact we've Re-signed Twal and Alvaro suggests maybe they are looked on as being the future and the Paulo ship has sailed to Sticky's ocean...

Sorry Incorrect, but your'e wrong.

hindy111

Post Whore
Rams right
Watmough basically fu $/^ed...
All he has to do thou is turn up play 5 mins and go of injured for the rest of the season and hold is to his contract.
When did he ruin his knee? Almost feels like we have been stiched up by manly and watmough lol

hindy111

Post Whore
Watmoughs knee is baked yet he wont retire how is this not terrible news.
500k flushed down drain per season on a guy who me and ram said was past his best at the time.
Should of went for trent merrin!!😈

phantom eel

First Grade
Now we have the money for the return of the special one.
Pauli Pauli? Nah mate, he's gone to Newcastke - let's move on... ;-).

(And ditto about a Hayne return - after 2 years out of the game it'll be so disappointing, compared to the expectations.)

Status
Not open for further replies.