What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and TheRam's whinging XXVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

hindy111

Post Whore
Two ex penrith boys in our backline-Love it....If Moss gets in which Guss thinks he will than we are basically Penrith/MAnly side combined with a few juniors :)

hindy111

Post Whore
So centres that moved -
walker-Hiku-Lafai-Jennings-Roberts-Copley.

I would say attitude wise Copley comes out on top.But last on talent. Hiku is probably next on that side of things as walker/Jennings/Roberts have been in trouble in past.

Jennings is the most complete player of them all. Hiku is the most versatile. Roberts has the most upside. Copley and Lafai are just NRL players IMO. Walker kind of like Roberts.

We came out on top of this bar Jennings is a bit of a knob.

hindy111

Post Whore
Moss is lightyears away from first grade, and Stagger told us all he is injured yet again.

Does Stagger know everything? He said he is injured and may miss trials....Also said they call him Ferrari at training he is that quick.

Noise

Coach
Moss is way too small to play wing in first grade. He is a fullback. He would need Gordon and Gutherson to both be injured before he gets a look in.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Does Stagger know everything? He said he is injured and may miss trials....Also said they call him Ferrari at training he is that quick.
Just shows the guy is injury prone, and small. He'll be a good pick up for Wenty but i can't see him getting close to first grade. We may even give young French a go before your mate the Ferrari.

hindy111

Post Whore
only Gus knows everything

Not everything he just knows more then most on here.... He rate Moss- He is our player yet people on here want too deathride him? Why wouldn't you want him too come good is beyond me-Make bee sting look silly for letting him go.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Who's Jenko?

3933467-django+sunglasses.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.