What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and TheRam's whinging XXVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Coco

Juniors
No. Left.
Gordon backing up on the inside.

Suity

Maybe I dont follow, thats Beau Scott (playing right edge) on Jennings' left and its French backing up behind him (without a known side preference).

Blurred out going the other way is Kaysa but that is not relevant. My observation is based purely on Beau having delivered Jennings the pass assumed to be on the right hand side.

Tommy Coco

Juniors
Also the feed that goes with this pic says Foran puts Jennings into space. BA has said Foran is training at right, Normz at left.

Suitman

Post Whore
Maybe I dont follow, thats Beau Scott (playing right edge) on Jennings' left and its French backing up behind him (without a known side preference).

Blurred out going the other way is Kaysa but that is not relevant. My observation is based purely on Beau having delivered Jennings the pass assumed to be on the right hand side.

Also the feed that goes with this pic says Foran puts Jennings into space. BA has said Foran is training at right, Normz at left.

I was joking.
Tbh, I don't give a f**k where he is training 2 hrs after his signing has been announced.
I'm just happy he is on board.

Suity

84 Baby

Referee
What does everyone think - would we have preferred Roberts or Jennings?

Jennings is proven over a long period and at the highest level.

Jennings prob has the more proven temperament and less risk off field.

Roberts might have the higher ceiling of the two but Jennings probably the more likely to deliver?

For this year, Jennings for sure makes us the better team, but the next 3 years he'll need to really perform as he'll probably have larger cap impact

hineyrulz

Post Whore
It will be good to have some speed in our backline again, Foran and Norman will have plenty to work with this year. We should have no trouble scoring points and add in Foran, Jenko and Scott and our defence should be much better as well.

Suitman

Post Whore
It will be good to have some speed in our backline again, Foran and Norman will have plenty to work with this year. We should have no trouble scoring points and add in Foran, Jenko and Scott and our defence should be much better as well.

Who's Jenko?

Stevie

Bench
I have spent all day thinking about how its all going to work with the new look team and realised there isn't much more to think about. I just really want the footy season to start hahaha

Kornstar

Coach
They're getting him ready for the 9's so he can get a season ending injury........that's about our luck isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts