What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and TheRam's whinging XXVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

T.S Quint

Coach
No he isn't. He is a f**kwit. A pathetic one.

Who's the more pathetic....the guy with a differing opinion, or the guy who gets pissed off with him for defending said opinion?

Seriously Avenger, you're a great poster and seem like a pretty good guy, but you are getting way too worked up over someone dribbling some shit on the internet.

TheRam

Coach
same

i have two training shirts and a polo

i bet TheRam hates them

I actually like this one, but not for $80 I don't. Polo Shirts should not cost more then $30. If it ever gets down to that price then I'll get one.

636AC657-06A1-F56F-68CC61BA5B0FF5262015ParraMerchpsd_236.jpg

Last edited:

Parra47

Juniors
When we crack 3,000 posts on this thread, would it be possible to start the next one as a "troll-free" Rumoured and Confirmed Signings thread?

One which isn't taken off-topic every single day by Pou arguing with himself and anyone else who dares venture opinions in the thread? Wading through all the pedantic and off-topic bullshit to find any discussion about signings or rumours is getting harder and harder than ever....

Good post! x 2

Parra47

Juniors
He doesn't talk footy. He antagonises people and just argues about anything. He condradicts himself and never admits it. Then he starts up all over again. As long as there are people like you who give him pity he will keep returning. I remember a time when he wasn't here or when he took a break. Now that was good.

Mate just ignore him. Don't read his posts. Thats what I do and its a much better experience coming on here.

hindy111

Post Whore
Pou your a good man
Avenger your a good man.
Hindy111 your an even better man then both
Ok now thats settled back too the footy talk

hindy111

Post Whore
Who's the more pathetic....the guy with a differing opinion, or the guy who gets pissed off with him for defending said opinion?

Seriously Avenger, you're a great poster and seem like a pretty good guy, but you are getting way too worked up over someone dribbling some shit on the internet.

Maybe Avengers joking rnd....But its the same case with the chicken and the egg...
Question is - Is pou the chicken or is he the egg.... Hmm Does that mean one came out of the others arse??

Im on fire this morning

Gronk

Staff member
Maybe Avengers joking rnd....But its the same case with the chicken and the egg...
Question is - Is pou the chicken or is he the egg.... Hmm Does that mean one came out of the others arse??

Im on fire this morning

I knew there would be an upside to Spontaneous Human Combustion. ;-)

Gronk

Staff member
Boulous right for Eels
Parramatta made the right call in appointing John Boulous as chief executive this week – but it came months after they initially told him he had the job.
We hope the Eels stick solid, though, because take it as fact an approach was made to Shane Richardson, who has left League Central to return to Souths.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...club-again-20160121-gmaw3z.html#ixzz3xuaJwJ6z
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

Gronk

Staff member
The Chooks have an interesting year ahead themselves.
Blake Ferguson moves to fullback, and is training so hard that he's broken a nose and a finger.
He's been touted as potential NSW player. Another likely redemption story for the player who got his life back in order after wayward behaviour away from footy.
Rumours have been floating around about him returning to old ways, and they have travelled all the way to the NRL.
But the Roosters cannot fault him. They're even getting reports of how well Ferguson – now a dad – has been behaving.
Whether he stays at fullback beyond this year is another question.
The Roosters are still holding out hope for Jarryd Hayne

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...club-again-20160121-gmaw3z.html#ixzz3xualBk3G
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
"Whilst I may not agree with your opinion, I'll defend to the death, your right to express it."

Status
Not open for further replies.