What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

10Grand

Juniors
Iam no expert but as far as I can see everything starts at dummy half,be it run or pass,they touch the footy more then any other player often deciding which way to go in attack and defence,this position is fast becoming the most important,just look at the raiders n the storms also souths withiout there 9s,they all drop considerably without their respective hookers.Api will be a great signing with Kenny and Egan as his assistants.

Kilkenny

Coach
Always liked Api Koroisau as a player he will certainly not let us down. He is an upgrade on Kenny & Egan who hopefully will continue to improve and develop there games.

It’s a start, but a long way to go in this roster rebuild before we start to get excited or start dreaming of top 4 or better.

franklin2323

Immortal
Always liked Api Koroisau as a player he will certainly not let us down. He is an upgrade on Kenny & Egan who hopefully will continue to improve and develop there games.

It’s a start, but a long way to go in this roster rebuild before we start to get excited or start dreaming of top 4 or better.

exactly right still more holes but a positive step here

Kilkenny

Coach
Just a hunch but I have a sneaky feeling we may have have recruited Lachlan Timm front rower from the Dragons CC side from next season. Given his stats this season in CC is makes absolutely no sense he has not been given his debut with them unless he has signed on with someone else for next season. No inside info, just think with all of our outs and willingness to off load RCG if we haven’t already, it makes sense that we have someone already signed and sealed and he would be a likely candidate given his age, size, reputation and would come relatively cheap.

I was actually fairly confident we could get Api, despite our (my) angst on these boards sometimes we’re still a better run club than most. I think we could be a lot better run, but clearly Phil Gould has left a nice legacy with a our training facilities & junior pathways.

franklin2323

Immortal
I haven’t seen anything from Dean Blore to suggest he is NRL quality and I’ve watched a bit of him. Hope I’m wrong but I haven’t seen it.

I agree. With George Williams going to Canberra I would target Sezar or Williams as backups should we need it

franklin2323

Immortal
I was actually fairly confident we could get Api, despite our (my) angst on these boards sometimes we’re still a better run club than most. I think we could be a lot better run, but clearly Phil Gould has left a nice legacy with a our training facilities & junior pathways.

There is 15 clubs that could be better run each year but I have no doubt we have lots to offer potential recruits

Kilkenny

Coach
I agree. With George Williams going to Canberra I would target Sezar or Williams as backups should we need it

What about bringing Adam Keighran back. Has another 1 year with Warriors but apparently will be released if he can get a deal elsewhere. Has been playing in halves for Warriors but mainly used in centres in his 1 year with us. Handy footballer could be decent back up and still only 22. Would be cheap back up signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.