What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashton

Juniors
Attention Moderaters - Can you please clean this thread up and remove all the shit posts? This thread is for rumoured and confirmed signing.

Reactions: Bob

ACTPanthers

Bench
Attention Moderaters - Can you please clean this thread up and remove all the shit posts? This thread is for rumoured and confirmed signing.

This kind of post is probably closer to the definition of “shit post” than anything else in here... Just saying.

I bet you were also the kid who told the teachers about the kids smoking behind the gym too... snitch.

franklin2323

Immortal
For example I think we need 2 centres... If Luai and Burns move than we need a bench backrower and another half.

So it all is on topic

hindy111

Post Whore
Or his eyes are f**ked and he couldnt recognise him in an Eels jersey. Or he was trying to be funny. Or embarrassed that it was a Panther we failed to keep scoring against us.

There's no way he didnt know who he was when he was with us. He watched too many lower grade games and Sivo scored too many tries to go unnoticed.

At any rate we lost him when we shouldn't have. Hook was the guy who didnt want him in the NRL. Picking Philips and Crichton.

No guarantee Ivan would have rated him either. But he has sure as hell given just about every wing option he could a run.

If GJ wasnt injured he prob doesn't get a chance. The rest is history. He isn't just ok or good. He is brilliant. I honestly did not expect that even after his first 10nrl games. I just thought he is ok. But he has rapidly improved out of sight. How could anyone pick that?

Anyhows Too is a weapon. Just need Mansour gone. Turns like an old ship.

hindy111

Post Whore
I really can’t believe you’re still trying to argue losing Sivo isn’t a big deal.

it’ll go down as one of the worst losses in our history.

And it didn’t need to be a choice between To’o and Sivo, they should’ve chosen between Sivo & MWZ. We didn’t need another experienced winger when we already had Philips, Mansour & DWZ.

It happens. Maybe they offered hima contract but Sivo thought I wont get Mansour or DWZ spot. Over at Parra I can take GJ spot a lot easier.

hindy111

Post Whore
Waqa looks pretty good at Parra all of a sudden. Funny that.

We will put the polish on him and expect to see him in origin.
Sometimes players need a change.

Panthers lost Brad Fitler and W.Graheme. i wouldn't compare Sivo anyhting near that. Heck Cowboys lost Kikau and Ponga for M.Scott and Coote.
Maloney time was up and the team will be better for it next year. I reckon theyl bounce back fast and be top 5 side. Parra showed how easy it can be done in one season.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
For example I think we need 2 centres... If Luai and Burns move than we need a bench backrower and another half.

So it all is on topic

That’s not on topic at all.

It’s suppose to about players who are rumoured to be signing with us or have signed with us.

Not who we should be targeting or why Kik’s should play prop or all that other stuff that could easily be covered in the general thread or the Season 2020 thread.

Anyways, this happens constantly, so no one should be surprised. I just choose to not come here and get my fill of actual rumoured signings from twitter etc.

Anyways Peace Out Y’all, catch you all in the new year! :v:

Go Panthers.

Vicpanther

Juniors
We need a strong winger/centre to help get us out of our own end. This is where sauce excels but sadly it's his only decent thing.

hindy111

Post Whore
Korisau will help.

Perhaps a better fullback

A strike centre

Maybe a winger if Crighton isnt ready.

Burton into halves

Rest looks ok to me.

ACTPanthers

Bench
That’s not on topic at all.

It’s suppose to about players who are rumoured to be signing with us or have signed with us.

Not who we should be targeting or why Kik’s should play prop or all that other stuff that could easily be covered in the general thread or the Season 2020 thread.

Anyways, this happens constantly, so no one should be surprised. I just choose to not come here and get my fill of actual rumoured signings from twitter etc.

Anyways Peace Out Y’all, catch you all in the new year! :v:

Go Panthers.

You come across as a real smug merkin... I like you...

Status
Not open for further replies.