What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Mick

Referee
Great that we have re-signed CHN.

Reminds me more and more of Gavin Cooper every game he plays.

He should be a fixture in our starting 13 even when JFH and Cartwright return.

betcats

Referee
We just need someone to put some polish on this squad, it really is one of the best squads in the league, Griffin just isn't getting the best out of them unfortunately.

BxTom

Bench
Hiku, Oldfield and Martin. Are we trying to fit under the cap or looking to land a signing?

That was my thought too. Although I don't think that releasing TMM was primarily cap related, could be wrong though.

Tom.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Releasing Hiku,MWZ and Oldfield does leave us a bit skinny in the outside backs.

Peachey would be the first cab off the rank. Then who? Move Yeo out there?

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Hooker is one position I have no idea what is happening with. Wallace, Rein, Katoa and Egan in the mix for next year.

mxlegend99

Referee
The only player released who frees up cap space is Hiku. TMM would be a bit above minimum wage, but not by much and the others like MWZ, Oldfield etc. Would be lucky to be on minimum wage.

I think we are clearing spots for our young guys to be promoted to the top squad and extended for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts