What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

hindy111

Post Whore
Its well known from before Sharks signed him. The medixation for him is quiet expensive. But Sharks and Broncos both signed him knowing of the issue.

His ACL injury is the bigger issue. They can destroy players. Mansour and Whare havent been the same since doing their ACLs. At their best both were arguably better than Bird IMO. But either way they returned as a fraction of the player they were before.

Guthersons had 2. He seemed ok this year. Maybe lost some place?

hindy111

Post Whore
Stop defending parra scum, had they kept grubby hands off our clubs juniors, i dare say Sivo would be in FG at the Panthers this year, among others. Instead we have a wankwest stadium shouting his name out. How do think tigers fans feel, when Roosters poached Tedesco, its not the fans fault their star player leaves, its the clubs admin vs player managers, its a sh!t look for the game, when you cannot have you juniors prosper at the club they started with

Parra did not poach Sivo by offering him big dollars. It was 72k and match payments.And I doubt even BA thought he would play so well. Had GJeninngs not been injured Sivo may still be a nobody.
As far as making finals. I feel like Gus is on the money. It's easier to go from 16th to 5th the from 5th to top 2. Seems like a huge step.

hindy111

Post Whore
They didn't poach him. He was off contract and we didn't want him. You are doing your best to turn it into a negative on the Eels but really it's Panthers fault. Makes me angry thinking about the missed opportunity.

He and Fergo had stinkers against Melbourne

Seeing more suggestions we’ve signed Alex Glenn, not quite sure what to make of the signing if so. Depends on the money spent.

I really haven’t noticed him in the games I’ve watched, but his numbers are nothing special. Hope it’s just a minimal deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.