What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisD

Coach
Cleary is negotiating a five year deal they say still. More like he rejected our five year offer on unders, unlike others who sign their life away and then have a sook about it.

If Moylan did leave for Manly we could do worse than Blake Green as a halves partner for Cleary. Plenty of experience & isn't a running half like Cleary.

betcats

Referee
It might not be up to the club I guess but we are going to have to start holding on to(and paying) the rep players we develop at some stage.

Kilkenny

Coach
If I was a betting man it is now odds on Matt Moylan will be elsewhere in 2018. There is more chance of Winx losing tomorrow than there is of Matt Moylan being with us next season.

If I was a betting man it is now odds on Matt Moylan will be elsewhere in 2018. There is more chance of Winx losing tomorrow than there is of Matt Moylan being with us next season.
Continually losing superstars for the same "reason"
Lewis
Jenko
Seg (He's gone to shit now but the point stands)

Even goes as far back as Gower.

Maybe its not actually the players and maybe its the shit merkins running the show

forby

Juniors
Let's all relax, take a few deep breaths, and enjoy an off season.
No ranting, raving, speculation, or opinion here will change what happens.
I personally don't think he will leave but again I don't know either way.
Bring on 2018!

If the report is accurate that Moylan is on $600k + 200k third party & he's genuinely complaining about his salary, well that's ridiculous.

As much as I want him to stay he's not worth more than 600-700k under the cap, not at this point anyway.

Tronald Crump

Juniors
If the report is accurate that Moylan is on $600k + 200k third party & he's genuinely complaining about his salary, well that's ridiculous.

As much as I want him to stay he's not worth more than 600-700k under the cap, not at this point anyway.

We assume he is complaining about his salary we don't know for sure.I think other issues are bigger.

Now that our season is over I expect to find out in the next 6 weeks if he will be here next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts