What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Xmas everyone from a very cold and corona-filled UK.

I wouldn’t stress the Crichton situation too much. As an agent in professional sport (cricket, soccer, rugby) he is in a tricky situation with the handshake deal.

Under his previous management, if a handshake deal was put in place officially, the previous manager would have a claim to his commission. By finishing with that agent and moving to the new bloke, as much of a grub as I think he is, he is right to play this one out in the media and look like he shopping his client around the highest bidder in a big way but ultimately come back to the incumbent club that his client wants to stay at and do a deal.

this is pretty standard agent practice when you take a new client on that may have issues around claims to commission by simply re-signing with current employer.

I think this is probably what’s happening

Jane Murray

Bench
Happy Xmas everyone from a very cold and corona-filled UK.

I wouldn’t stress the Crichton situation too much. As an agent in professional sport (cricket, soccer, rugby) he is in a tricky situation with the handshake deal.

Under his previous management, if a handshake deal was put in place officially, the previous manager would have a claim to his commission. By finishing with that agent and moving to the new bloke, as much of a grub as I think he is, he is right to play this one out in the media and look like he shopping his client around the highest bidder in a big way but ultimately come back to the incumbent club that his client wants to stay at and do a deal.

this is pretty standard agent practice when you take a new client on that may have issues around claims to commission by simply re-signing with current employer.

I think this is probably what’s happening

So do you believe, that the club will be paying overs? Merry Xmas to you, and your loved ones. Stay safe.

age.s

First Grade
Cheers. Yeah she's ok for now. Just a bit of extra adjustment for her being so new having to get good at feeding etc. So small you think you'll break her.

Don't worry. They start doing the damage before long. Got cracked in the jewels yesterday. Evidently someone doesn't want any little siblings.

MugaB

Coach
As a female, I can only imagine that pain.
I would say childbirth, but that would make me sound like an absolute f**kw1t. Not sure why since they are both excruciating pains.
Which i don't know why people go stupid when people compare pains, when a kick square in the nads and a baby getting pushed out of a small hole, aren't in the same ballpark, but both still painful, must be a bais thing between the genders

murraymob

Coach
Would be interesting if we where not paying so much to players at other clubs could we have kept tetavano .The difference he is going to get is 150k a season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts