What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooked

Juniors
Lol. Dam. I read a report that he is the best trainer so far at the club. It got me a little excited. But sounds like its normal.

The dreaded training the house down.
Milford did it last pre season and look how shit he went this year.

MugaB

Coach
Someone asked if it would kill the Tigers to keep Mansour for another year (as we are only prepared to sign him for 2 years).
Someone here? Or on the tigers thread, coz i dont really care, fact is we have him contracted till the end of 2021 season, under the cap, so we aren't in a rush to offload him, but he wants to play first grade, which we've already said no, reserve grade is where you be,
So if he is going to the tigers better to get him now before he starts kicking stones in reserves and becomes useless to you next year, like reynolds was. Atleast Reynolds never kicked stones tho.

For penrith though it would mean a bit more free cap space to upgrade some other players, but thats if he left now

Someone here? Or on the tigers thread, coz i dont really care, fact is we have him contracted till the end of 2021 season, under the cap, so we aren't in a rush to offload him, but he wants to play first grade, which we've already said no, reserve grade is where you be,
So if he is going to the tigers better to get him now before he starts kicking stones in reserves and becomes useless to you next year, like reynolds was. Atleast Reynolds never kicked stones tho.

For penrith though it would mean a bit more free cap space to upgrade some other players, but thats if he left now
I was just replying to someone on this site. If it was you, why did you ask. If it wasn’t you then you can feel free to ignore anything you don’t understand or care about. Would you like me to find out who it was?

Hooked

Juniors
Not many Brisbane players looked good. Its hard to look good in a bad side. Easier to look good in a great side.

I'd give pass marks to Haas, Flegler and Carrigan. I would let Isaako off because he lost his dad, but the rest were putrid.

Hooked

Juniors
The hardest thing to do is rise from runners up to premiers, it rarely happens. Good luck by the way. I think Souths will be your biggest threat.

Did it in 91.
Next year will be harder. More teams will be ready for us and want to knock us off. The motivation should be there to atone for GF. Need injuries to be kind. Again.

Souths will be a threat. Latrell just coming into some good form before he got injured. Got more mongrel up front with Arrow on board. Old Wayne will want to go out on a high.
Very interesting season coming up.

Original Name

Juniors
We can't pay money on the cap for transfers guys. The money will be off the cap. It's only useful for clubs that are struggling financially.

Did it in 91.
Next year will be harder. More teams will be ready for us and want to knock us off. The motivation should be there to atone for GF. Need injuries to be kind. Again.

Souths will be a threat. Latrell just coming into some good form before he got injured. Got more mongrel up front with Arrow on board. Old Wayne will want to go out on a high.
Very interesting season coming up.
I think we all were going for Penrith in that GF, just like 90 and 91. The secret to keeping the team together is getting the Roosters accountant!

Reactions: 851

MugaB

Coach
I was just replying to someone on this site. If it was you, why did you ask. If it wasn’t you then you can feel free to ignore anything you don’t understand or care about. Would you like me to find out who it was?
Not really, best you go ahead an troll in your own site, that orange colored magpie forum

Not really, best you go ahead an troll in your own site, that orange colored magpie forum
What is your definition of a troll? All I did was used a ridiculous comment, made by someone, against them. If it made you look stupid or you disagreed with it please remember it wasn’t me who started it. Merry Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts