What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings Part2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iafeta

Referee
For leadership this is good. I cannot see anyone just yet who is up to being captain. Grant could be, but just not now.

After he's been with the Panthers for a couple of years, I really think Elijah has captaincy written all over him. He's a very mature young guy.

chrisD

Coach
Hope Kingston is ok with playing for Windsor, Peachey should be covering Segs when he's off.

MaxPower

Juniors
I am sure Kingston is aware he does not select the team. His feelings on playing for Windsor are irrelevant.

murraymob

Coach
I am sure Kingston is aware he does not select the team. His feelings on playing for Windsor are irrelevant.
max my post was in refereance to the fact Windsor will not be the feeder club next year.He will play for penrith in either first grade or reserves

Pomoz

Bench
After he's been with the Panthers for a couple of years, I really think Elijah has captaincy written all over him. He's a very mature young guy.
That;s good to hear, because I am not convinced Grant is captain material. Soward and Brown are the other senior players that spring to mind.

Abacus

Juniors
Happy with the signing. This year has shown us we can't bank on any player being injury-free all season. I'd expect a significant part of the negotiations centred on Kingston accepting the 2nd hooker role at the club & potentially only playing NRL if/when Segeyaro is injured.

Our depth at hooker may be fine when everyone is fit & healthy but a couple of injuries could see us in the same dilemma as NQLD this season.

meek

Juniors
Heres hoping ,
NO praying the panthers have seen the light on that ridiculous bid to get Wallace back here .
given recent developments by the broncos im again worried we may try and get him
What a shite player - terrible - cant remember the last decent game he played

NO Wallace Please even for free

BxTom

Bench
Heres hoping ,
NO praying the panthers have seen the light on that ridiculous bid to get Wallace back here .
given recent developments by the broncos im again worried we may try and get him
What a shite player - terrible - cant remember the last decent game he played

NO Wallace Please even for free

I doubt Panthers went after him, it sounds like hios manager was trying to force his price up and it has backfired on him. Unless I missed it (???) there was never any confirmation from Panthers that they were interested.

Tom

Panthers@Heart

Juniors
We should Focus on S. Johnson. we should be front runners to win this signature if he wants to leave NZ.

Here is my worry: The broncos are out to get him along with the Tigers. 2. He wants to stay with the Warriors.

Tell him the reason's he should come here is because Elliot has never won Finals football game, Many Kiwi supporters in Penrith, Back with the Ivan and some of his old Warrior mates. Too many earthquakes in NZ. (That was a Joke)

Panther Pete

Juniors
Today's Tele reports we are targeting Shaun Johnson for 2015. The paper reckons they are
assured Johnson is the player Gus really wants........here's hoping they are right!!!!

Panthers@Heart

Juniors
Wallace had an offer from the Panthers in June, but it was pulled off the table at the last minute when they learned Warriors halfback Johnson was interested in reuniting with coach Ivan Cleary.

franklin2323

Immortal
I think Johnson is the best halfback in comp. At 23 will get better we need Cleary, Brown, Whare & Taylor to get in his ear at the World Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts