What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

franklin2323

Immortal
Humble confirmed for 2 years as per his twitter.

He's decent back up. Can play a few positions which is always handy

Kilkenny

Coach
Could only get him on a back ended contract and Gould is NOT going to go down that path again. No hope. I think he will join the Eels with St George as the dark horses they have the cash available to make the biggest offer.

franklin2323

Immortal
We need a halfback for that sort of money

Yep. We have trouble due to backending a centre. We don't need 2 centres backended. We have a few off contract next year to cover him. He would bring publicity but we don't need a $400k centre especially given he needs some work to get back to standard. Mainly weights

Luke Bowden

First Grade
With the Broncos signing Prince you would have to think that they have dropped out of the running for Thurston?

murraymob

Coach
no on wallace he could not lead a better broncos side around he would struggle with penrith.I would prefer to keep the money spare and let barret do his work on the halves to see what he can do

darkbloom

Juniors
Could only get him on a back ended contract and Gould is NOT going to go down that path again. No hope. I think he will join the Eels with St George as the dark horses they have the cash available to make the biggest offer.

I doubt he would give a &%$# about back-ending contracts - he might not like those he inherits but he won't care less about it provided he gets a competitive team in the short term.

mxlegend99

Referee
Yet another talented half leaves us because we have no idea and throw 3 year contracts at useless halves and give them a run no matter how poorly they're playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts