What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panther_Brendo

Juniors
Would you rate him higher than Maurice Kennedy?

Adds to our halves depth. I imagine He and Taumata/Seijka will be the halves pairing at Windsor. With Humble at fullback or hooker depending on where Moylan and Moss are at; most likely hooker. Hard to see Humble in the top 17 with Segeyaro being our backup hooker. He will, though, provide great depth when injuries strike as he did for the Tigers this season.

How is Faiud in defence, along with reading the game and other necessary attributes for a half? Is he a natural half or has he been manufactured into one?

APRIL BELLE

Juniors
Jacob Fauid. He's pretty good a 22 so young enough to still develop but old enough to led teams around.

Jacob is 25yo next season. Originally from PNG. Imo a better all round player than Kennedy. Was rated better than Sandow by most Qlder's in the U 16/17/18 yo age groups. He was Bronco contracted but was plagued with osteo pubis for a couple of seasons, had surgery and played hardly any footy for 2 seasons at u19 & 20. Has played for 3 different Qld Cup teams in the last 3-4 seasons, Burleigh, Norths and Wynnum. Good all round footballer, deserving of a choice.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
I've heard Tom Humble and Tim Moltzin for different sources.

I for one like Tommy Humble, he's my kind of player.

Status
Not open for further replies.