What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

boxhead

First Grade
even though Te Maari and Oake are not part of Parra's plans they may score themselves a wenty contract..

there were some rumours that Oake was headed to Melbourne at one stage just not sure where it's at there.

That's good to hear, thanks Staggs.

mrpwnd

Bench
Hayne confirmed to miss 4 nations with a torn hammy.
Any rumors/whispers/updates on how long he'll be in rehab for?
It'd be interesting who we use if he does in fact miss a few games next season.

TheRam

Coach
THE latest English international looking to get a gig in the NRL is feared and revered prop James Graham.

An Adrian Morley-style of aggressor, keep an eye on this bloke in the upcoming Four Nations because he's guaranteed to do some damage.

Keen to follow the strong transition set by Morley and Gareth Ellis, Graham intends to remain in Australia at the end of the tournament with a view to scouting an NRL home for the 2012 season.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...er-jacqui-watson/story-e6freye0-1225940400788

I hope we seriously take a look at this guy. He would be awesome. I would purge two or three players to get him on our books for sure.

Jeez I hope we have front loaded Rene Maitua's & Carl Webb's contracts to the maximum allowed. I would hate to think that we can't have a good crack at this champion on account that we have way to many average players on our books.

Status
Not open for further replies.