What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hallatia

Referee
I'm pretty sure it was mentioned he has signed on i dont have a link or anything though
Wow! An actual rumour! I do have a source for this:
SMH said:
Meanwhile, Cronulla utility Taulima Tautai is likely to return to Parramatta next season. Tautai, who played for the Eels on 22 occasions between 2008-09, is off contract at the end of the season and has also fielded interest from Melbourne. The St Gregory's College graduate, who started his career on the wing but was named at prop recently for the Sharks, met Eels officials on Tuesday.
Source

JoeyJoJo83

Juniors
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...r-next-year-20110611-1fy2g.html#ixzz1P1395HCJ

Meanwhile, Cronulla utility Taulima Tautai is likely to return to Parramatta next season. Tautai, who played for the Eels on 22 occasions between 2008-09, is off contract at the end of the season and has also fielded interest from Melbourne. The St Gregory's College graduate, who started his career on the wing but was named at prop recently for the Sharks, met Eels officials on Tuesday.

Eels Dude

Coach
I think it was mentioned somewhere that he has signed a 2nd tier contract, as in for Wentworthville.

The Parramatta club can sign players up second tier and then play them in Wenty. So he has still signed up as a Parramatta player. Wenty sign and pay their own players.

Avenger

Immortal
Isaac Luke >>>> Parra. That contract is still not registered and is far from being according to my mate at the Rabbits.

Cocidius

Juniors
Isaac Luke >>>> Parra. That contract is still not registered and is far from being according to my mate at the Rabbits.

Crowe and Richadson will not let this happen...they were made to look like fools once, wont happen again!
IMO Luke has seen how Sandow sucked every dollar he could out of the contract...if anything, Luke will be trying to do the same!
He will not leave!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Crowe and Richadson will not let this happen...they were made to look like fools once, wont happen again!
IMO Luke has seen how Sandow sucked every dollar he could out of the contract...if anything, Luke will be trying to do the same!
He will not leave!
Sandow and Luke are very good mates, maybe he is upset the way Crowe and that fat slob Richo treated him????

Cocidius

Juniors
Sandow and Luke are very good mates, maybe he is upset the way Crowe and that fat slob Richo treated him????

You would think that would be the only reason we could get him....to play with his mate and under a coach he likes! I dont think he will leave for cash...if we have offered something, it will be very close to what he will be getting there anyway....

Hope it is true...but i just cant see it happening!

Kornstar

Coach
I wouldn't imagine Luke would be that fond of SK, he plays him off the bench for the Kiwi's and doesn't give him that much game time.........

hineyrulz

Post Whore
You would think that would be the only reason we could get him....to play with his mate and under a coach he likes! I dont think he will leave for cash...if we have offered something, it will be very close to what he will be getting there anyway....

We did offer Hoppa Jr a large chunk of cash so you would think money wouldn't be a problem.

Avenger

Immortal

The bloke that I spoke to knows that one of the 3rd party agreements promised to Isaac Luke has broken down. It's a sports drink company that is in conflict with one of Souths sponsors. I'm not saying that he will definitely go to Parra but what I am saying is that if he were to leave surely we would be the favourites.

It is a rumours thread so I thought I would post it rather than talk about f**king cats.

Cocidius

Juniors
I wouldn't imagine Luke would be that fond of SK, he plays him off the bench for the Kiwi's and doesn't give him that much game time.........

I think thats more to do with game plan! In international football he sees Luke as an impact player and uses fien to consolidate defence and hope NZ are in the game when he brings the like of Luke on!

I think he would use him differently in the NRL as the drop in standards! Very similar to what ricky did in SOO1 with young and ennis...although ennis doesnt have the flair what luke does!

Cocidius

Juniors
The bloke that I spoke to knows that one of the 3rd party agreements promised to Isaac Luke has broken down. It's a sports drink company that is in conflict with one of Souths sponsors. I'm not saying that he will definitely go to Parra but what I am saying is that if he were to leave surely we would be the favourites.

It is a rumours thread so I thought I would post it rather than talk about f**king cats.

Oh and its a great rumour which i would love to see happen...the spine of Hayne, Sandow and Luke would be the best since 01 and then some time before that!
I would just be very suprised if crowe doesnt sort this out himself...he will do everything he can to stop this, espically to us after the sandow incident!
But in saying that would love to see his face if it was to happen....

Kornstar

Coach
I think thats more to do with game plan! In international football he sees Luke as an impact player and uses fien to consolidate defence and hope NZ are in the game when he brings the like of Luke on!

I think he would use him differently in the NRL as the drop in standards! Very similar to what ricky did in SOO1 with young and ennis...although ennis doesnt have the flair what luke does!

I'm not questioning the ploy, just saying from Luke's perspective.......he obviously wants to play plenty of minutes.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts