What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gronk

Staff member
Well if Parra fail to sign Sandow then it's a massive slap in the face.
It would def cement the idea that nobody wants to play at our club.

This is a massive test for Osborne!!!

Can't see how it would be Osbone's fault if Sandow decides otherwise. Clearly it's the image that the club projects to the other teams. Naught to do with the CEO TBH.

Captain BF

Juniors
Not trying to be a smart**se here, but Jodeci, do you have any update on Sandow please?

I will admit that at first i didn't like the idea of him playing for us, but again on the weekend it showed that we really are a rudderless ship. Whether Sandow is the ideal person for the job or not is a whole other question, but he has to be better than Robson IMO

boxhead

First Grade
If we don't sign Sandow, I'll be largely disappointed, but there are always other targets.

boxhead

First Grade
I was just talking to SK on the phone, he let me in on a few new signings. This is what the team will look like for 2012

1. Burt
2. Boxy
3. Reddy
4. Failed
5. To
6. Hayne
7. Sandow
8. Mannah
9. Flush
10. Moi Moi
11. Hindmarsh
12. Crap
13. Horo

14. Shack
15. Down
16. Rogers
17. Dunny

G:D

:x:x:x

I'm not happy at all. Not happy at all you hear!
Nah, no hard feelings caylo :)

Cocidius

Juniors
I think he is the best available, will be a massive diappointment.

Yes it will be; plan b must invlove purchasing some of the talented prospects around and giving them a crack.
It will probably mean another lean year, although it will set us up for the future!
IMO if we fail to sign Sandow, we should go after the best available junior in the game; move Hayne to number 6 to help him out...then go all out for someone like Hoppa!
1. Hoppa
6. Hayne
7. Rookie player...
I think we could handle the inconsistencies in a rookies game if the lineup was like this...

pedge

Juniors
We'll probably go after Maloney, although im not sure he is our saviour in the halves...seems to play better in the 6 when he has seymour with him in the 7

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Yes it will be; plan b must invlove purchasing some of the talented prospects around and giving them a crack.
It will probably mean another lean year, although it will set us up for the future!
IMO if we fail to sign Sandow, we should go after the best available junior in the game; move Hayne to number 6 to help him out...then go all out for someone like Hoppa!
1. Hoppa
6. Hayne
7. Rookie player...
I think we could handle the inconsistencies in a rookies game if the lineup was like this...

Isn't that why we got Brad Murray?

MrT

Juniors
1. Hoppa
6. Hayne
7. Rookie player...

well we've been linked to Seijka and Luke Kelly from Storm is off contract

Gronk

Staff member
We'll I'm pissed about just about everything. No signings. No hope.

AND this pisses me off too.

The AFL will reap more than $1 billion from the new TV and internet rights deal covering the 2012-16 seasons, with details to be revealed on Thursday afternoon.

So not only is our club inept, but the NRL are too if they don;t get a deal equal or better to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts