What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gronk

Staff member
I'm not pushing Lasalo out, the kid is class. Reni 18th man.
It is actually scary to think what kind of forwards depth we will have next year to be quite honest.....

By the way, can anyone confirm if we have actually signed Jason Seage?

Steve Mascord seems to think we have.

CAN tell you Parramatta are about to sign another halfback.

Jason Seage formerly played Toyota Cup with the Eels but was signed by the ARU to a sevens contract. Expect him to be back in blue and gold next year.

In case you missed it, Jeff Robson has signed with Cronulla.
http://www.rleague.com/content/article.php?id=39680

boxhead

First Grade
Hmmm....I wonder though would he play in the TYC team, or would he play for one of the Wenty sides? Bruest and Webhe/Barba are all doing well in the halves, at least at the moment.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Seage>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bruest

If we were happy with Bruest, why would we have signed Seage ?

Ratchy

Juniors
Ricky's on a good thing. Builds himself up and someone in the know. Refuse to leak any info, yet tell all and sundry that a signing is immanent.

When the next signing happens (and it will) he can simply give a ;-), and say told yas.

Covers thy ass yet knows 2 parts of FA, the mob over there seems to lap up

Ratchy

Juniors
1. Hayne
2. Burt
3. Tonga
4. Loko
5. Atkins
6. Roberts
7. Sandow
8. Mannah
9. Keating
10. Moi Moi
11. Hindmarsh
12. Williams
13. Smith
14. Shackleton
15. Poore
16. Lasalo
17. Horo

I'd have Lasalo in the run on team ahead of Smith

unclekane

Juniors
Covers thy ass yet knows 2 parts of FA, the mob over there seems to lap up

Mate i go between this site and the other site and things are not that much better here.
the rumors i hear on here ( which are hard to find some times in between the lovers tiffs on this site ) are not always spot on.
I have heard quite a few rumors on here that have amounted to nothing.
at least the other site is more laid back and discusses all things Parra.
In the end we are all Parra supporters so does it really mater what is said on here and what is said on there?
Can't we all just get along? :D

Parra Pride

Referee
Mate i go between this site and the other site and things are not that much better here.
the rumors i hear on here ( which are hard to find some times in between the lovers tiffs on this site ) are not always spot on.
In the end we are all Parra supporters so does it really mater what is said on here and what is said on there?

Obviously not.

Maroubra Eel

Coach

I'm thinking of quitting this site and coming over.

Too many dickheads on this site.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Originally Posted by Maroubra Eel
I'm thinking of quitting this site and coming over.

Too many dickheads on this site.

yeah you should go if we want to reduce the amount of dickheads here..:cool:

Come on Muzza, what's wrong with sharing the love around.. ooopps the dickheads around.
Jovial dickheads like Maroubra Eel would be most welcome on the other side just as he is already welcomed here amongst so many dickheads.
Yes, i'm a dickhead too and proud to be one.:cool:

Eelementary

Post Whore

Hence the term "rumours"...

Honestly, some of you guys don't seem to understand how these things work. Look at Sandow - it was looking done and dusted, but we had to re-negotiate the deal several times. It happens. You have no idea the things that go on in player signings and transfers. It's not all black and white.

caylo

Bench
Hence the term "rumours"...

Honestly, some of you guys don't seem to understand how these things work. Look at Sandow - it was looking done and dusted, but we had to re-negotiate the deal several times. It happens. You have no idea the things that go on in player signings and transfers. It's not all black and white.

Last year, barrett all but confirmed and doesn't pass a fitness test and then the same sort of scenario with Cooper as it was with Sandow. Last year they all went against us, no way Anderson would have banked on playing a robson-mortz half combo before he was let go.

This year most things have gone to plan with the exception of Hoppa i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.