What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain BF

Juniors
I don't get the hate for Thaiday. I'd have him in a flash. Runs hard and has a nice pass.
Makes no sense at all does it? I'd be happy to have him here. For me, Maitua's game last week showed just how far off the pace that Lassalo and Horo (Who i am a fan of) really are. So we really do need an extra gun in the forward pack.

Iz_an_eel

Juniors
Staggs, could it be bernard tomic? i mean hes in the wrong state, and is one heck of a player, love to have him on board

Gronk

Staff member
Staggs, could it be bernard tomic? i mean hes in the wrong state, and is one heck of a player, love to have him on board

This. At 6ft 4 and 50kgs, he'd be able to turn sideways and slip through the skinniest of holes in the ruck.

Lock him in Eddie.

I don't get the hate for Thaiday. I'd have him in a flash. Runs hard and has a nice pass.
Ask a few broncos fans what they think of him, I have and they say he is like Bob Linder and Dale Shearer only play good the week before origin selection and during origin and soon as it's over they play at 75%. We need players that play at 100% all the time like Hindy.

born an eel

Bench
Ask a few broncos fans what they think of him, I have and they say he is like Bob Linder and Dale Shearer only play good the week before origin selection and during origin and soon as it's over they play at 75%. We need players that play at 100% all the time like Hindy.
arrrrrgggghggghhhh,

we should ban that name from any parra forums

Gronk

Staff member
I guess Ozzie will be flying up to see Eels SBW & QC on Saturday night in the S14 final.

hindy111

Post Whore
TT is 23 and starting to play some good football-Most forwards dont start hittig there straps till about this age or older-Richard Fa'asso Moi MOi??
Ive watched him a few times since i heard he signed-And i was impressed with his impact.
People need to forget his years at parra as a green young winger who couldnt catch a ball-His future lies in the second row and im pretty sure he will be giving guys like Horo and Lassalo a few headaches come first grade selection

dazeely

First Grade
Agree to disagree there hindy. One of the worst to don the blue and gold IMO. Here's hoping I'm wrong b

CrazyEel

Bench
Why is everyone talking about Thaiday. He's not off contract next season.
Probably for two reasons, firstly there is no other way to start a rumour unless you name a player and secondly he is one of the very few remaining on the "not yet rumoured to parra" list.

I'm sure we'll get through the rest of the list soon enough :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts