What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

hindy111

Post Whore
Agree to disagree there hindy. One of the worst to don the blue and gold IMO. Here's hoping I'm wrong b

Im just saying yes at parra on the wing he wasnt much chop.But at the sharks in the forwards he looks good-He has only played in the forwards for a year so i wouldnt dismiss him as a player so early in his career

Eels Dude

Coach
Im just saying yes at parra on the wing he wasnt much chop.But at the sharks in the forwards he looks good-He has only played in the forwards for a year so i wouldnt dismiss him as a player so early in his career

He played a fair bit in the forwards for us when he was here.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I thought he played wing and in the centres, he may have come of the bench once or twice and played in the backrow i can't remember. When he played for us as a back he always made decent yardage it was mainly his hands and lack of finishing ability that let him down. I think he goes alright in the backrow.

hindy111

Post Whore
Ive always rated Lassalo but im still not 100% on him at the moment.Beeing young id offer him a 2 yr deal -Im not sure he can become a superstar but maybe a solid player-Reni should take his spot very soon in the starting team

Bigfella

Coach
Sterling just dropped a bombshell that oZie told him to day we signed a good quality centre today to be announced in a few weeks?

Tonga or chambers my guesses unless it is izzy?

Forty20

First Grade
Osbourne told Sterling before kick off we have signed an excellent outside back, TBA in coming weeks...

EDIT - To quick for me Bigfella :p

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
FMD was just about to post the same thing ha ha ha . Sterlo also mentioned Osbourne would not announce it for a few weeks - which makes me believe the player is still under contract for next year. I reckon it is either

Vidiot or Willie Tonga

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Chamber would also make sense as I assume they wouldn't want to disrupt him in the final tomorrow (don't follow union but assume he is playing)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts