What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
If/when Loko becomes available at the end of his contract then Manly will be all over him like a rash. His next contract won't be a small one, no matter who he signs for.

Manly might have a few contract upgrades of their own to worry about. Foran and Evans ( or whatever they're names are) will be wanting big upgrades.

Avenger

Immortal
That's why I'm now at botany. I previously owned a unit in the East, sold it for a nice profit and upgraded to a house at Botany.

You've got to start somewhere, hopefully I'll be back closer to the beach one day.

Botany is not cheap either. You did well M/E.

hybrideel

Bench
i have said this before but was told by a couple better judges than me that the whole problem on our right side was never eric grothe jnr it was joel reddy. reddy was the one out of position all the time forcing eric in and eric always copped the blame.

I always thought it was 1 further in than Reddy, in the last few years being Robson, being caught out of position leaving Reddy and Grothe with a 3 or 4 on 2 situation
BTW love the sig matters

parra pete

Referee
Are you really that behind the times that you think using spastic as an insult carries any weight of malice towards those that are actually physically disabled? Or do you still find it politically impolite to refer to the word spastic? Can I still use the word nice person or are we stuck in the 80s? I call BS on anyone here who claims they've never used a derogatory name. I'd never discriminately insult a handicapped person about their handicap but don't apologise for using it to insult you.

If any handicapped person took offence to it, I'm sorry the offence, next time I'll call pete a Beau Ryan

Bazal, calling me a Beau Ryan or whatever is preferable to using 'spastic' as a derogatory term.
You can call ME a f**kwit, merkin, dubbo, anything..that doesn't worry me at all. Being an ex-publican I have been called a lot worse, but I HATE people being called Spastic - as a put down.
Any one who does that loses all respect from me..

Gordy

Juniors
[/B]

Bazal, calling me a Beau Ryan or whatever is preferable to using 'spastic' as a derogatory term.
You can call ME a f**kwit, merkin, Dubbo, anything..that doesn't worry me at all. Being an ex-publican I have been called a lot worse, but I HATE people being called Spastic - as a put down.
Any one who does that loses all respect from me..

Hay, I resent that!!

But in all seriousness, I work with people with Disabilities and it's definitely not P.C. to use that term these days. Even if it isn't meant to be derogatory.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
He won't let you down Tigers fans. He won't set the world on fire but he is safe. I think he will end up on your wing, but fullback isn't out of the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.