What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings and More Crap XIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's not many things that would make me question my support for the Eels, but signing Billy f**ken Slater....that just might do me.

emjaycee

Coach
From what I am hearing he was cleared by a number of doctors before commencing training.

Yesterday the NRL doctor refused to clear him.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Gee what a suprise, shame for him but he was always going to be a gamble after what he was coming back from.

El Diablo

Post Whore
if the Doc knocked him back then i don't know what he can do to get cleared as nothing in his neck is going to change

The Colonel

Immortal
if the Doc knocked him back then i don't know what he can do to get cleared as nothing in his neck is going to change

The NRL doctor hasn't cleared him and IMO it will be entirely related to litigation rather than whether his neck has healed or not.

The Colonel

Immortal
He is at training. I'm sure he is on some kind of contract or do you think he is training for free?

He was given a train only contract. Not hard to get out of should be not be officially cleared. It wouldn't have been a massive amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.