What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings and More Crap XIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

hindy111

Post Whore
With Lyons getting old along with stewart + watmough and glenn already leaving I don't see a problem money wise at manly to retain them.

natheel

Coach
With Lyons getting old along with stewart + watmough and glenn already leaving I don't see a problem money wise at manly to retain them.

It'll come down to if manly want to put over $2m of their cap on their halves which in the long term could bite them on the arse

If Manly really think they are keeping both they will be very disappointed.
Be funny if they didn't keep any of them lol.

spiderdan

Bench
http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/nr...-the-2015-season/story-fndujljl-1227069933196

EELS:
The Eels have a $1m hole in their cap following Jarryd Hayne’s shock exit to chase his NFL dream. They announced a signing spree soon after Hayne’s departure, agreeing to terms with Anthony Watmough (Sea Eagles), Brad Takairangi (Titans), Danny Wicks (no club), Richie Fa’aoso (retirement) and Reece Robinson (Raiders). Prior to Hayne’s exit, Parramatta focused on retaining existing talent — including Semi Radradra (2018), Tim Mannah (2017), Manu Ma’u (2017), Tepai Moeroa (2017) and Kenny Edwards (2017). But to do so they had to cut the likes of Willie Tonga (Catalan Dragons), Fuifui Moimoi (future undecided), Ken Sio (Hull Kingston Rovers), Jacob Loko (mid-season — Bulldogs), Ben Smith (retired) and Kelepi Tanginoa (Cowboys).
Ins: Anthony Watmough (Sea Eagles), Brad Takairangi (Titans), Danny Wicks (no club), Reece Robinson (Raiders), Beau Champion (Rabbitohs), Isaac De Gois (mid-season — Sharks), Richie Fa’aoso (retirement), Cody Nelson (Titans), Ben Crooks (Hull FC), Shannan McPherson (Salford Red Devils)
Outs: Jarryd Hayne (NFL), Api Pewhairangi (Warriors), Willie Tonga (Catalan Dragons), Ken Sio (Hull Kingston Rovers), Jacob Loko (mid-season — Bulldogs), Ben Smith (retired), Kelepi Tanginoa (Cowboys), Lee Mossop (Wigan Warriors), Brenden Santi (mid-season — Tigers), Liam Foran (London Broncos), Evander Cummins (QLD Cup), Lorenzo Ma’Afu (QLD Cup), Fuifui Moimoi (released)
New contracts: Semi Radradra (2018), Tim Mannah (2017), Manu Ma’u (2017), Tepai Moeroa (2017), Kenny Edwards (2017), Joseph Paulo (2016), David Gower (2016), Vai Toutai (2017)
Future to be decided: Taniela Lasalo, Toby Evans, Ben Jones

i thought we were (reportedly) supposed to be some huge amount over the cap for 2015 even with hayne leaving. hard to know what to believe with the media and fan-boys flipping over regularly as to our salary cap position.

natheel

Coach
If Manly really think they are keeping both they will be very disappointed.
Be funny if they didn't keep any of them lol.

From what I've heard if true than manly will be bitterly disappointed and it'll make eels v sea eagles rivalries more intense

strider

Post Whore
i thought we were (reportedly) supposed to be some huge amount over the cap for 2015 even with hayne leaving. hard to know what to believe with the media and fan-boys flipping over regularly as to our salary cap position.

I honestly don't believe a single word I read/hear about our cap anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts