What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings and More Crap XIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I think it if it is true the rumor, it is a big surprise, someone you would never think of.

Just my thought

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Barry I am being honest I don't know. But if it isn't dce, foran or Brett Stuart, I will say it is billy slater or someone like that or of that calibre and popularity.

Again, take it with a grain of salt, could be totally wrong, just heard if someone.

T.S Quint

Coach
I thought it might be him. If he gets sick of playing and Bath get sick of paying him that much he'll come back for sure.

He'd go back to Souths though, surely.
I can't really see him playing anywhere else, especially while his brothers are still there.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You would think the salary cap will decide where he goes. Even if the NRL top up his contract, surely they will do it for every club, meaning market forces prevail.

Eelementary

Post Whore
You guys are reading too much into this "biggest signing " thing - it's probably going to be literally our biggest signing.

Come on down Darryl Brohman (aka our new team chef).

hindy111

Post Whore
Or someone with a really long name.

Watane-Zelezniak?

Would be a huge signing + he has Gould and cleary experience so you know he is good and not going to turn to crap in 12 mths. It like coming out of a german factory as opposed to Chinese one.

Craig Johnston

First Grade
the only reason he'd leave the riff is for a huge contract upgrade. for someone who's still unproven anywhere other than wing, that's too much of a gamble.

hindy111

Post Whore
He will be a star of future.But Penrith wont let him go IMO.They have talked about this kid for a while so why would they not retain him?

Status
Not open for further replies.