What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings and More Crap XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gronk

Staff member
I think that if Robbie said that to Tallis whilst t hey were off air, then it should have been treated as off the record.

Tallis broke the code and he will pay the consequences as no player will trust him again.

ParraUnagi

Juniors
I think that if Robbie said that to Tallis whilst t hey were off air, then it should have been treated as off the record.

Tallis broke the code and he will pay the consequences as no player will trust him again.

That's how I'd feel about it too.

Kornstar

Coach

People are stupid, they'll confide again.......

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Agree with this, doesn't make Farah any less of a Smarmy merkin.

Gronk

Staff member
For the bogan wanting to go out in style.

BtT5Ws1CUAAZmAG.jpg

Noise

Coach
For the bogan wanting to go out in style.

BtT5Ws1CUAAZmAG.jpg

:lol: I was looking at this for ages wondering what the f**k it was? When you said 'going out in style' i thought you meant something you wear. I was thinking thats a weird shaped tie! Ha anyway I'm an idiot.

emjaycee

Coach
From the nrl rumours thread... Cronulla after Sandow including early release next year?

If we release him without a ready made (purchased) NRL experienced half back we are crazy. It would set us back 2 years while we wait for Matterson/DCE/Foran/ZDC/whomever.

Status
Not open for further replies.