What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings and More Crap XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said all I care about is them signing, I couldn't care about what the Bulldogs will look like in 2016. Take it over to the other forum.

Well since the signings had nothing to do with Parra, why did you bother to comment about it? I only took it a step further and discussed what the Dogs would look like 2016, seems logical doesn't it?

It like you telling me you don't like me and then me taking it a step further and saying well I hate you.

Noise

Coach
I agree, f**k off with your dogs team list.

How the f**k can you go for two teams anyway. Not a real supporter of either

What's with the dogs and eels thing?

Split personality?

My dad was born and grew up on the small island of Fiji. Back there it was normal to be cheering one team for a few years then changing to another if they're not doing well or having a few teams that you support. My family moved to NZ when I was 5 and here we stuck to a team and didn't change no matter what and my dad decided to support the Bulldogs first and the Eels second. Fast forward a few years and suddenly a player by the name of Jarryd Hayne emerges, a fellow Fijian who we admired a lot. That's when I just started to watch League and it was quite hard to choose one team since we supported 2 teams and one team having your favourite player. I just chose whatever team my dad supported. He told me back in the day he use to support Canberra. Neither one of us have actually been to Sydney so it has nothing to do with the area or anything.

offside ref

Juniors
Fair enough but to support 2 teams just doesn't make sense. For us here we support the eels and only the eels.
I understand your reasoning not being from here etc but for me you support 1 team its impossible to have 2 teams. Its like having 2 wives why would you when you get all the happiness joy and pain mostly pain from one.

Ok so lets look at this argument a different way. If I were to hate every team in the NRL the 2 teams that I would hate the least would be the Bulldogs and Eels and whenever they play someone I hate those teams with a passion. Is that good enough?

Noise

Coach
Ok so lets look at this argument a different way. If I were to hate every team in the NRL the 2 teams that I would hate the least would be the Bulldogs and Eels and whenever they play someone I hate those teams with a passion. Is that good enough?

No I want to know who you went for in 2009?

Fair enough but to support 2 teams just doesn't make sense. For us here we support the eels and only the eels.
I understand your reasoning not being from here etc but for me you support 1 team its impossible to have 2 teams. Its like having 2 wives why would you when you get all the happiness joy and pain mostly pain from one.

I guess that where we're different. I could love two woman equally.

Status
Not open for further replies.