What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings and More Crap XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROGUE

Juniors
Are we the western suburbs club who is gonna be busted for salary cap indescretion via property deals?

strider

Post Whore
we had some issues along those lines once before didn't we ..... instigated by the great roy

Noise

Coach
I went to indonesia the day before origin for a couple of weeks. Blues get smashed and eels get smashed by warriors and souths. Since ive been back ive watched the last 3 games in manly spending a shitload of cash getting pissed. It seems to be working because we keep winning. I really want to go to the bulldogs game on friday but think maybe i should just go down to manly and get pissed and watch it there. Are you merkins superstitious? What should I do?

TheRam

Coach
We missed the boat again. Watmough is definitely not the player he used to be. Patchy at best these days and at time a real liability in defense. We should have had a real crack at Beau Scott, but he just re-signed with the Knights this week.

TheRam

Coach
I went to indonesia the day before origin for a couple of weeks. Blues get smashed and eels get smashed by warriors and souths. Since ive been back ive watched the last 3 games in manly spending a shitload of cash getting pissed. It seems to be working because we keep winning. I really want to go to the bulldogs game on friday but think maybe i should just go down to manly and get pissed and watch it there. Are you merkins superstitious? What should I do?

Go to the Bulldogs game and get someone to smash you there.

ROGUE

Juniors
Zorba and Jimmy Smith were talking about it this morning, and alluded to it coming out next week. They said alleged team was tight for cap space.

The Colonel

Immortal

I think you should go to Manly, take a few for the team and get right royally smashed.

Keep it up right through to the Grand Final.

Judging by the game last night I don't think you started early enough.

yy_cheng

Coach
Was the ISC jersey designer a Parra Fan?

Was he trying to showcase which Manly players look good in Blue and Gold?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Zorba and Jimmy Smith were talking about it this morning, and alluded to it coming out next week. They said alleged team was tight for cap space.
The Tigers were struggling to re-sign Tedesco because of their cap, could be them. I wouldn't rule the Dogs out they have form as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.