What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings and More Crap XX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
How many times did we hear that Hayne was leaving? Many times, too many to count actually. This is all media speculation, this is not the player's doing imo, they're just taking their time making a decision that will affect the rest of their life. I'm not surprised it's taking this long actually.

Joely01

Bench
I find the whole thing a debacle.We can all laugh but imagine it was Hayne talking about going too the dogs. The whole thing is a little unprofessional. I mean when the dogs got Morris you didn't hear a word.

You do realise it is all rumours and Foran hasn't said a word to the media?
I think Foran has handled this really professionally.

DCE on the other hand....

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Fulton went to the Rosters - he went from Packer $$$ to more Packer $$$$
Yep, he sure does provide the cudos of loyalty. f**king wanker......

Some people have got mail that we aren't signing him so there is no doubt terrible mail doing the rounds regardless.

Really bad mail!if it doesn't come off some people will be very embarrassed.. IMO It's a blessing in disguise if it doesn't come off. Foran is a good player but we'd be paying overs.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
What about the $5 Tingha voucher?

:lol:

And the commitment to becoming the number one sporting franchise in the country by 2020.
It's all looking good from here. :cool:
Foran will fade away into our far distant memories as the encroaching $100 million entertainment precinct, no 1 sporting franchise and flooding of $5.00 Tinga Palace tickets raises us all to Parradise. We really have a lot to look forward to. It won't matter wherever our club stands year after year in the top 16 for the next 10 years. All is good.

Parra47

Juniors
I don't think we will win a grand final with NORMAN and SANDOW as our halves. FORAN may be over priced but I think people are having a massive lend of themselves if they say we don't need him.

Status
Not open for further replies.