What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Sime_11

Juniors
I can handle Smith or Henry doing their roles - but the more players we lose, the more impact we are losing.

it's becoming very critical now - bringing in players who can impact and change a game - we're getting less intimidating, as its been said - the price of success!

no Kikau or Leniu anymore as our fear factor players. Marto can make impact but he's a longer minutes guys now and impact isnt the same

May & Tago have the ability, but we need more, especially in the forwards

There’s a world where 2025 Panthers look like

Edwards
Alamoti
May
Tago
To’o
Schneider
Cleary

Leota
Kenny
Smith
Martin
Sorensen
Yeo

Cole
Henry
Garner
Geyer or Riki or new signing

Sommerton

Kilkenny

Coach
It would have been good to know a few weeks ago could have bought Terrell May would have helped and also left us money to sign some of our blokes or even a edge backrower
Would have been brewing for some time mate.

Plenty of time and players available if we do go into the market.

I wouldn’t expect a like for like big money marquee signing.

GowersDallyM

Juniors
Surely take NAS on 600k max over 3 years.. leaves us still plenty of left over for top ups. I feel like all we do is let players go and top up our current players....we've lost stacks of talent and replaced them with locals or lesser names e.g Garner

Kilkenny

Coach
Surely take NAS on 600k max over 3 years.. leaves us still plenty of left over for top ups. I feel like all we do is let players go and top up our current players....we've lost stacks of talent and replaced them with locals or lesser names e.g Garner
Probably best to wait and see what the brains trust comes up with.

Ive got no idea, they probably do.

Not sure NAS who is currently playing Qld Cup will figure in discussions but your right probably worthy of some thought.

abpanther

Staff member
Apparently if Uto doesn't play 2 Origin games this year or the Tigers don't make the 8 he's free to leave, man he would be a great replacement

Iamback

Coach
Apparently if Uto doesn't play 2 Origin games this year or the Tigers don't make the 8 he's free to leave, man he would be a great replacement

That would be my pick, That would allow him to hit as prime as Moses is dropping.

Also gives time for the younger guys to keep developing

Latest posts