What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

chrisD

Coach
That's good. I think we need to sign a half to replace Luai and so won't be able to afford to replace JFH.

I hope Garner stays. Really I'd like to get one of Garner or Li'i on the right and have Leota/Smith/Sorro/Martin as our props.

Here are some random names that fit the bill "Older Prop who hasn't played NRL"
Poasa Faamausili - Bulldogs
Makahesi Makatoa - Parramatta
Ofahiki Ogden -Parra
Pasami Saulo - Raiders
Billy Tsikrikas

I don't think these guys have played NRL yet

Pap starts edge and Sorro goes back to bench to come through the middle for 30-40 mins a game or alternatively Sorro starts and Pap comes off the bench for 30-50 mins a game for more of an impact role.

Either way heaps of upside. Sorro wouldn’t be too bummed if he is back to coming off the pine. He is older and he is having a few niggles of late.

Iamback

Coach
Pap starts edge and Sorro goes back to bench to come through the middle for 30-40 mins a game or alternatively Sorro starts and Pap comes off the bench for 30-50 mins a game for more of an impact role.

Either way heaps of upside. Sorro wouldn’t be too bummed if he is back to coming off the pine. He is older and he is having a few niggles of late.

Moses doesn't play huge minutes and the fact he can play edge too. He will get plenty of game time still

soc123_au

Staff member
Hopefully the price was right, a fair bit of potential upside if he finds his Parra form. I'm most pleased that we got a deal done with no fuss. I imagine there would have been interest elsewhere as well.

Latest posts