What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Kilkenny

Coach
I think if we were looking at bringing in another front rower on modest money someone like Thomas Mikaele in my opinion would be worth considering.

hindy111

Post Whore
On the books for the next 2 and a half years.
Despite termination payments usually being counted in the cap. There is a chance we can still get salary cap dispensation for some or all of his salary.
It is a weird and complex situation to say the least.

Terminated with full pay? If so he wouldn't be able to play at another club would he?
I would of guessed they come to an agreement of maybe 60%
NRL need to fix this rule but. Very unfair a club could be forced to operate 500k under the cap for doing the right thing.

hindy111

Post Whore
The Parra rumours will be rolling in for a while.
Suggestions today Sivo, RCG and Matterson on the chopping block.

They need stories to sell papers. Sivo however is linked to Cowboys from what I've heard. RCH wants to finish career in UK. WHO WOUKD TOUCH MATTERSON AND HIS HEADKNOCKS?

hindy111

Post Whore
I spoke to him today and I said that same thing.

J.Cole is very young and hard to gauge atm. But I haven't seen much to make me go wow. He looks solid.
Edwards,Nathan,Kenny all lack flair. Luai,Kikau,Api,Crighton,Burton all bought some spark and soon all will be gone. Maybe the Mclean brothers can bring some.
Laurie I feel can create some while Cole I don't think so.

Fangs

Coach
Joe O is Parra best forward. He is suited to the faster game. Jnr is not. He is done.

Either Junior or RCG needs to go.

Those guys just aren't cutting it anymore. I backed Parra this year on reputation and a better run with injuries. The latter didn't occur but many reputations are in tatters this year.

Maybe Ryles gets the best out of them but I don't think so. Matterson first to go.

hindy111

Post Whore
Either Junior or RCG needs to go.

Those guys just aren't cutting it anymore. I backed Parra this year on reputation and a better run with injuries. The latter didn't occur but many reputations are in tatters this year.

Maybe Ryles gets the best out of them but I don't think so. Matterson first to go.

2027.... Some good kids in Blaize and Guymer.
Use can have little M.Arthurs

Murraymob1

Juniors
Terminated with full pay? If so he wouldn't be able to play at another club would he?
I would of guessed they come to an agreement of maybe 60%
NRL need to fix this rule but. Very unfair a club could be forced to operate 500k under the cap for doing the right thing.
He currently is in nrl stand down but if he wins his court case yes he can play for another club

hindy111

Post Whore
He currently is in nrl stand down but if he wins his court case yes he can play for another club

But how can he get paid 500k a year or whatever contract was from Penrith and then another 350k elsewhere. He'd be making elite money.
Actually same as BA. What happens there as he is coaching Leeds already

Murraymob1

Juniors
But how can he get paid 500k a year or whatever contract was from Penrith and then another 350k elsewhere. He'd be making elite money.
Actually same as BA. What happens there as he is coaching Leeds already
There have been others paid out then collecting money from the new club the lodge comes to mind straight away paid out by warriors got money from the rooters

J.Cole is very young and hard to gauge atm. But I haven't seen much to make me go wow. He looks solid.
Edwards,Nathan,Kenny all lack flair. Luai,Kikau,Api,Crighton,Burton all bought some spark and soon all will be gone. Maybe the Mclean brothers can bring some.
Laurie I feel can create some while Cole I don't think so.
100% and currently Laurie's talent being wasted (X factor)

Latest posts