What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Bred not Bought

Juniors
Thought Michael Chammas was attempting to be a bit of a dick though.....

He drew a real long bow on the podcast about players still being upset over past departures.

Chammas has said many times Luai left for a payday and because he wanted chief playmaker. Two things he acknowledges that are not possible here. Then he attacks the club for not doing enough to retain Luai. He can't have it both ways.

Last edited:

Bred not Bought

Juniors
Is anyone getting an ad stuck in the middle of their screen that wont go away?

Yes, Every page I go onto to it loads a mini video that stinks up the page. I have to rotate my phone to click the x to get rid of it. Problem is, it comes back again on the next page and I have to do it all over again. Very annoying.

Sime_11

Juniors
pretty sure the club gave Luai days off with his contract drama - i expect the same has been done to Bizza - i dont question Bizza's attitude on the field - if he needs some time off to sort this out, fine by me and the club have a proven track record of having the players best interests.

Media is slinging alot and hoping some of it sticks - they have no idea as always - only Matt & Brandy have come out saying Bizza is happy and isnt going to be released.

we haven't physically heard from Bizza or his manager since this started earlier this week

the club does right by the player and will sort it out

Nutz

Bench
Yes, Every page I go onto to it loads a mini video that stinks up the page. I have to rotate my phone to click the x to get rid of it. Problem is, it comes back again on the next page and I have to do it all over again. Very annoying.
I finally got rid of it by using another browser. Shouldn't have to if you give LU the necessary permissions and cookies and disable ad blockers.
I wish the owners of LU could install the necessary software to make this site more user friendly.
This is the only forum that I visit that is terrible with the amount of ads and the "contact us" feature never works.
I'll probably get a reply now that I'm talking to another member about it :(

Talagi was playing SG last year.. I am big on development, so is this guy ready to play full SEASONS of NRL? I say no, I think his body needs development.

Latest posts