What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

kinghippo

Juniors
I don’t think anyone’s saying Garner is a more talented footballer than Martin but it’s not even a close run race this year, genuinely can’t think of a game when Martin’s outplayed Garner or even stood out this year.
I can’t think of a game Garner has been a stand out. I agree Garner he has been good this year
( when he has played) and Martin has looked like he has struggled a bit with injury, but I can certainly remember many more occasions of Martin having an impact or dominating a game than Garner.
Garner has been good but he hasn’t been that good. Looks like a rock star next to mav and a crippled Sorrenson but let’s not go crazy.

kinghippo

Juniors
You're right but that's not what people have been saying. We're saying he's been better than Martin this season on form not that he has a higher ceiling or is the better player.
To’o probably hasn’t been as good “on form” as the others wingers for most of the season, should we be dropping him?

Luke Bowden

First Grade
No I f**king love him but Friday was the first time all year he played to his level in the Panthers jersey. We can't afford to carry him next year unless he steps up weekly
Carry him?
I guess the Kangaroos will also carry him.

Please, he plays to the level and importance of the game. We’d struggle to get half a season out of him if he played that way every week. It’s really something you are struggling to grasp.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Carry him?
I guess the Kangaroos will also carry him.

Please, he plays to the level and importance of the game. We’d struggle to get half a season out of him if he played that way every week. It’s really something you are struggling to grasp.
He just needs 15-20mins of that most weeks to turn a game

kinghippo

Juniors
Martin has “carried” the second row this year. Sorrenson has rarely been seen, Garner has spent plenty of time on the bench or injured. We have played Smith, MAV and Henry next to Martin due to injuries with the Majority of fans saying he needs a rest.
I hope the rest of the second row can back him next year so he doesn’t have to play every game and extended minutes like he has this year and perhaps we will see his “best”.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Martin has “carried” the second row this year. Sorrenson has rarely been seen, Garner has spent plenty of time on the bench or injured. We have played Smith, MAV and Henry next to Martin due to injuries with the Majority of fans saying he needs a rest.
I hope the rest of the second row can back him next year so he doesn’t have to play every game and extended minutes like he has this year and perhaps we will see his “best”.
Facts