What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

John Hamblin

Juniors
Reports that the Dogs are targetting Capewell and Naden for next year. I have no issue with releasing Naden as we have plenty of cover but the Dogs need to develop some of their own juniors. Capewell too will probably leave but I dont think he will sign with the Puppies ( Dogs)

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Reports that the Dogs are targetting Capewell and Naden for next year. I have no issue with releasing Naden as we have plenty of cover but the Dogs need to develop some of their own juniors. Capewell too will probably leave but I dont think he will sign with the Puppies ( Dogs)

Dogs appear to be spending their money in all the wrong place. Really need a hooker and some props. I have a feeling that Capewell with our sucess over the last couple of years will stay. I think Naden will go. Probably in 2022.

Kenny may be the same in 2022 depending on how Api is injury and game wise.

mxlegend99

Referee
Allen. JAC. Cotric. DWZ. Hopoate. Meaney. Averillo. Etc

Dogs need to make some signings but I think they're f**king set for backs. They need a decent hooker and forward pack so the halves can get the best out of their backline.

They have a top 8 backline and halves for 2022 playing behind a reserve grade pack.

WestyLife

First Grade
I think how Nathan's phrased it is best. Naden never seemed to have a spot cemented for whatever reason. Agreed with the general thouht that they need a hooker and prop though.

Jane Murray

Bench
I think how Nathan's phrased it is best. Naden never seemed to have a spot cemented for whatever reason. Agreed with the general thouht that they need a hooker and prop though.

Once he signs elsewhere, I would say that Naden would be released shortly afterwards.

hindy111

Post Whore
Doesn't matter what parramatta or we are paying him he's not worth a cent over 450k, he's a cat, always has been, always will be, I'd rather pay 850k for Fish, he puts in every single week

He is playing excellent football. So,e games Jnr outplays and others RCG does.
One of the better props in game currently on form. Blake however is a real lemon.

hindy111

Post Whore
Allen. JAC. Cotric. DWZ. Hopoate. Meaney. Averillo. Etc

Dogs need to make some signings but I think they're f**king set for backs. They need a decent hooker and forward pack so the halves can get the best out of their backline.

They have a top 8 backline and halves for 2022 playing behind a reserve grade pack.

My mail is Cotric wants out and is not a happy camper. Wanted out now but unless changes likely end of season.
Good replacement for Fergo :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

hindy111

Post Whore
Well let's see. If Cotric did walk out it wouldn't look good for others joining.
Burton is the big signing for them. And Cotric. The rest are barely making any of the better sides too 17 bar JAC who only excels in a side dominating. He won't do a lot if they do not fix that forward pack.

hindy111

Post Whore
Not for $400k extra

A - I highly doubt he was ever given 850k. Figures are always inflated. Perhaps 700k-750k

B - My mail is Eels paying 500k. How true I don't know.You prob know more. Just can't see how we could afford our squad tbh if was costing that.

The fact is plenty of clubs get bargains and over pay. Look at this Isiah Papali'i. Never heard of the guy. Cost around 150k. And has been one of the best forwards in the game this season. You guys nailed one with Capewell.

But while on Capewell. He will be 28 this season. A good player but whoever gets him next will pay more then he is worth. Just in a good side that he gels with in his peak years. The career he has had though he should chase the money. I doubt he has had one decent contract before.

All Panthers need to do is keep the halves together. JFH,Too,Spencer,Kikau and Api. I wouldn't be concerned if any others come and went. You'll always find guys to replace them with the junior production line.

maple_69

Bench
Api, Cleary, Yeo, Luai, Fish would be my only untouchables. One more contract for Api and then we should be looking for a very high potential junior as his understudy for a few years.

Latest posts