What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

murraymob

Coach
Forgo has just ended his sporting career.he will be deported from japan and the rugby teams here will not touch him..no NRL club will touch him now .hope he is a good digging with a shovel as he is snorting through a straw

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Forgo has just ended his sporting career.he will be deported from japan and the rugby teams here will not touch him..no NRL club will touch him now .hope he is a good digging with a shovel as he is snorting through a straw
I’d sign him for minimum wage, 100k or what ever it is. What a bargain.

betcats

Referee
I wouldnt even waste a minimum wage contract on fergo, he is a dickhead obviously and wasnt very good last year in any case. Some people are just not worth it. Parra are learning that with Curtis Scott news today, got him cheap and he has been nothing but a headache for them, probably wont play a game for them when its all done.

Original Name

Juniors
I wouldnt even waste a minimum wage contract on fergo, he is a dickhead obviously and wasnt very good last year in any case. Some people are just not worth it. Parra are learning that with Curtis Scott news today, got him cheap and he has been nothing but a headache for them, probably wont play a game for them when its all done.
Fergo's a bit of dickhead but let's not compare him to someone seems to have beat his missus. That's a different level that as far as we know Fergo isn't at.

betcats

Referee
Fergo's a bit of dickhead but let's not compare him to someone seems to have beat his missus. That's a different level that as far as we know Fergo isn't at.

Im not comparing them as people I’m just pointing out that some players aren’t a good signing no matter how cheap they are. From my perspective fergos always been a dick head, his talents used to make it ok but he’s well past that now and his ego hasn’t realised.

Not comparing him to Scott’ at all but to be in a country like japan with drugs on you and get in a fight and get arrested is criminal stupidity and selfishness, not a person who would fit into our culture at all. The fall out from it will seriously affect that rugby club and possibly cost cheika his job, they take it very seriously the embarrassment caused will affect more than just him. He’s a guy that cannot be trusted to do the right thing for the team imo and he’s not good enough any more to put up with that.

hindy111

Post Whore
Oldfield is not worth wasting a top 30 spot on. 4 years ago in his prime footy years he wasn't worth a spot. He definitely isn't now in his 30s.

He averaged 4 missed tackles per game in his 2 games in 2021. Eels lost both by massive margins. Not entirely his fault but the bloke is not going to be some bargain depth buy.

If we had injuries and had to call up on him or a young bloke I would much rather someone gained experience for the future. I think even an average young bloke would do a similar job at worst but gain experience that could be valuable to him later on.

A solid centre and maybe excess at the Eels would be T.Opacic. His attack is average but defense would be as good a any NRL centre.
With Penisini and Blake he is only a back up.

Latest posts