What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Black Panther

Juniors
So any ideas who the player could be? There has been a few guesses so far. I am sort of just hoping to resign all our players before any new signings, even though it was said to be a low end sort of a player.

Blade23

Juniors
If its just for depth then thats fine... but personally after the interstate cup game, soni luke should easily get spot 14 off the bench... he brained it!

Insurance. If Kenny gets injured long term a little bit of concern about Luke playing 80 minutes week in week out.

The club will either get the player I have been told about or a back up half that could cover hooker.

Smug Panther

First Grade
If its just for depth then thats fine... but personally after the interstate cup game, soni luke should easily get spot 14 off the bench... he brained it!
Will be lucky if Luke survives the season with his small frame and injury history

Insurance. If Kenny gets injured long term a little bit of concern about Luke playing 80 minutes week in week out.

The club will either get the player I have been told about or a back up half that could cover hooker.
Apologies if this has already been discussed but why did the Madden deal fall through? For the record l don’t think it’s a huge loss, your comment about a back up half just made me think of it.

soc123_au

Staff member
He never signed. He verbally agreed to a 1 year deal here. A letter of intent was about to be signed then Brisbane came in with 2 years.
Do the bigwigs at the club have any interest in Nu Brown? In a good system I see loads of potential. Maybe a bit to similar to Soni Luke though.

Latest posts